23 June 2013

SchoolGirl Kraze

Hey Fashion Heads!

I'm a cute school girl today!
I know its summer but this is my little "I feel your pain" moment to the kiddos that got themselves trapped in summer school this year. I failed algebra one year and ended up in summer school and hated every second. The classroom was hot, I was bored. it was....not fun BUT I PREVAILED and then I was a happy buggy. Today's look is inspired by schoolgirls.

Keep on Reading for more info on the outfit. If you have a summer class to get to don't worry credits on the bottom.

 So today I have on this super adorable schoolgirl outfit from Epic and I love it. Plaid, bows, and tangos appliers...everything so far mentioned makes me squeal. I was going to get the pink but I went with a more tradional red to really make this outfit stand out and whatnot as a legit schoolgirl outfit. *Sighs* Think about it boys...wouldn't you want to see a schoolgirl dressed like this? Just like in RL. sometimes us busty women need a bit more room so she added an applier for us women that are well...endowed?


Also... This hair I have on is a brand new release from Eep for the Summer Festival. I LOVE pigtails and this definitely takes care of all my pigtail needs. It comes in two styles, the one I have on in the picture as well as a full pigtail style I will be wearing in the near future. I bought thw fades pack because I really love the variety you get but there are so many color packs to pick from including a fatpack that's so worth the money for the variety

Last but not least this skin I have on *GASP* This is the group gift from Modish and I absolutely adore it. I love the lip color on it and I just wanted a bit of extra gloss so I used my go to Izzies. There are two skin tones offered but I of course went to my usual pick, Dune. This is called Jules by the way. If you go to the store, you will see it right in front and the group isn't expensive at all to get into. 

Feel like shopping? Don't fight the urge! Find anything good you want to tell me about? IM me it's been so long since I've heard from any of you. Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili

OUTFIT
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Modish - Jules in Dune Group Gift June Group Gift
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Chus - Lancelot Lens in Moss
♡ Hair: Eep - Hair 015b in Goldenfade Summer Festival
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4 Update
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Eyeliner: Blacklace - Beauty Freckles & Liner 3 Cosmetic Fair
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Face Stickers: Pink Fuel - Heart Stickers in Red
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Epic - Summer School Uniform
♡ Comes With: Top, Skirt, Bows, & Appliers
♡ Shoes: Ten10 - Katya Boots in White
♡ Panties: Milk - My Panties Undone in Red
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Sugar Button - Super Nerd Glass in Sweet Shop Candy Cane Red
♡ Ring (Left): Yummy - Pizza Ring
♡ Crown: O.M.E.N - Kiddie Crowns in Gold/Red
♡ Watch: Katat0nik - Nada Watch in Red
♡ Hair Accessories: Love Soul - Hair Accessory in Eyeball Red
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea -  Drakodaimonen Tail
♡ Wings: Pretty Liar - Sparkle Wings in Silver
♡ Ears: Trap - Beastie Human Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment