25 June 2013

Park Street Paradise

Hey Loves!

Summer is slapping me around with sunbeams not so mention I have no fan so I'm sweating buckets of sweat. Totes sexy right? Anyway there is an area near where I live called Park Street. For the longest it was just a name but now that I've actually been there I see why people love it so much. There is something there for everyone and its like its own little busy, congested, paradise *giggles* I'm not really a "city girl" but I'm starting to see the appeal of having so many people around. 
My outfit is just a fun bubbly explosion today! I love the pieces as always and I may be able to tell you guys how to grab them up for yourselves....want the info? Keep on reading of course! If you have your own paradise to visit there are credits below as well! 

Let's start from the bottom this time 'kay? I have a...thing for Milk products and this skirt is no different. I love it, It makes me feel so girly and kyoot with the cute pleated goodness! This skirt is called My Pleated Skirt and I have on the white today but of course there are other colors. This can be found at this round's SL Fashion Week.

My top is from Vincue and I thought it looked perfect with the skirt. I love the stripes on ALL versions of this top but I went with this pink/purple blend and you can also find this at SL Fashion Week! Its a full mesh creation but doesn't look bulky like some sweaters have looked in the past its nice and thin like a summer jacket just in case it rains. If you like layering this is a nice piece for that.

My Hair is one  of three new releases from Ploom that I LOVED but this one in particular is called Jacquie. I decided on a broown today but I love the little flipped whisp piece on there its super adorb and it kind of looks like I had my hair earlier today with all the heat.

Last but not least is the skin I have on. I am wearing another amazing release from Freshface this one is called Petunia. It has its usual skintones available as well as lolas appliers that work with lush as well (pictured below)
Lingerie By Cynful @ The Dressing Room Fusion
Hope this left you with the shoppers bug :D I know I've been a little absent please guys bare with me heat + RL goodness + SL goodness = confused Lili. Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

Landmarks

OUTFIT
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: FreshFace - Petunia in Natural Tone New Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Crash Republic - Flicker Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Ploom - Jacquie New Release
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: JM:Mai - Platinum Lips in Rosebay
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Vincue - Strippy Sweater in Marshmallow 1 SL Fashion Week
♡ Skirt: Milk - My Pleated Skirt in White SL Fashion Week
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Ellemeno - Clean Glasses in Purple w/ Bow
♡ Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - 92 Summer of Love Necklace Collabor88 June
♡ Sprout: Sugar - Lavender Butterfly Sprout Thrift Shop
♡ Candy: Ni.Ju - Sweets in Lavender
♡ Headband: Blah - My Princess Pearl Headband in Pink/Violet
♡ Radio: Tee*Fy - Retro Portable Radio in Lavender
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment