18 June 2013

She Sells Seashells | Essences Skin Tones

Hi Loves!

Another quick post about something amazing in SL! I am still in the process of switching and moving things around but I hate going days and days without posting SOMETHING for you guys so here goes! 

Keep on reading for more about the goodies

I first want to show off this super adorable bikini from Ellemeno that look perfect with or without mesh breasts. I didn't have to adjusts anything for it to fit and look the way it was supposed to and that's something I've always loved about shopping at Ellemeno, the breasts appliers look great with minimal moving and adjusting. This is called the Bettie Swimsuit in Anchors Away and I'm wearing the bikini version but there is a one piece version as well.

The other amazing news I wanted to share is this skin from Essences. This is the newest big release called Wednesday II and As many of you know I'm a fan of essences because there is a skin tone choice for almost anyone and NOW there are even more there are 19 yes you read right Nineteen different skin tones now and almost impossible to not find one you can't like. I have on my usual sunkissed up above but down below are the other skin tones available. 

  • Tangos Appliers Available
  • Slink Hand/Feet Appliers Available 
  • 4 Brow Color Choices
  •  Eyebrow Eraser
  • Cleavage: Shirt, Jacket, Undershirt, Tattoo
  • Contour Blush Available
I hope you enjoy! Lots more to come this week once this room is situated @.@ I miss my days of endless blogging! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili

OUTFIT
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences  - Wednesday II in Sunkissed
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Chus - Beginners Lens in Mantis With Klassik Lens in Bach
♡ Hair: Truth - Tymber in Barbie
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Bikini: Ellemeno - Bettie Bikini in Anchors Away
♡ Bottoms: Cynful - Enjey Jeans in Bleached Blue
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Splash - Stone Red Necklace
♡ Ring (Left): Splash - Stone Red Ring
♡ Earrings: EllaBella - Matrix
♡ Flowers: Yopulga - Flower Hairband in Blue
--------------------------
♥ POSE ♥
Demise Of Flight - She Sells Seashells

No comments :

Post a Comment