18 July 2013

Need a Checkup? | Nurse Lili at Your Service

Hello Patients 

I haven't told you all a story in forever...so prepare yourself
When I was a young girl I was always afraid of needles. I wouldn't even go to the hospital because I was DEADSET on the thought they would take my arm and go to town with needles but I never shared the fear with my mom...but I'm sure she knew. One day when older (around 14 or so) I had a really nice nurse who rubbed my shoulder and said "Hey Chica, don't be afraid of the needle here look..." so I did...and watching that I felt no pain kind of...eased the fear away. I guess knowing something is coming makes it a lot less scary yes? WELL...awesome details on this outfit coming AND credits! Keep on reading!

So today I decided to play nurse! Are you feeling...hot...and bothered right now? Good that means I'm wearing the outfit right. If you go to the Lubbly Jubblies event you can get it too!This is a new release from Epic called Nurses Uniform. It comes with a collar, a bow tie, skirt , a nurses cap, mesh heart pasties, belt buckle and a Tango/Lush applier HUD so you don't really need any accessories AT ALL to look amazing and sexy as sin. I got the pink version but there are other colors to pick from even a blood stained ones.

 *Smacks her lips together* My lips are all kissable and whatnot thanks to this new release from The Sugar Garden called Lip Tar. This is a gacha product so I didn't want to spoil the surprise colors for you all by show them all but right now I have on Kiss for a Cause which is a nice nude pinkish color and no matter what tone you love to wear there is a version for each TSG Tone so head to the main store and play play play!

OH and this hair made me feel a certain type of way! I love how...different it is and it  just really makes my nursey goodness just pop. You can find this at the Hair Fair from Ploom. This is one of 4 styles offered called Raichu which of course makes me think of Pokemon hehe. I went with a nice bright teal today because...well why not right? If you haven't gotten into the Hair Fair yet then gogogogo! If you have then get your tush to Ploom and demo your sweet little heart out!

As much as I love this nurse outfit I don't want any of you to get hurt so stay safe okay? I know the lag can be a killer BUT you'll make it through *Giggles* Hopefully we run into each other! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

P.S. I was feeling a little artsy so...one more picture for the road.
Nursey Goodness of an Outfit
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Kotoko in B Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastard – Brooding Eyes in Dark Green
♡ Hair: Ploom - Raichu New @ Hair Fair
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts Version 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Teeth: Shine – Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden – Lip Tar in Kiss For a Cause New Release
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Izzies  - Slink Nail Appliers in Pastel
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Epic – Nurses Uniform in White/Baby Pink New @ Lubbly Jubblies
♡ Comes With: Nurses Cap, Belt Buckle, Bows, Neck Tie, Pasties
♡ Socks: Honey Kitty – Thin Border Socks in Baby Pink
♡ Shoes: HOC Industries – Thigh Boots
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Sugar Button Boutique – Super Nerd Glasses in Razzle Dazzle Pink
♡ Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer – South Sea Pearl Bracelets in Pink & White
♡ Ring (Right): Love Soul – Rabbit Ring
♡ Earrings: EY:NO – Summer Earrings in Silver
♡ Prim Blush: Blah – My Super Kawaii Blush
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea – Upright Demon Tail
♡ Ears: Trap – Short Gelf Ears Low
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment