11 July 2013

Your Neighbor, Liltoro

*Waves oh so chipper like* Fashion Heads!

How are you amazing people today? Good I hope since I myself am feeling fabulous. I love all the looks I show you but when I'm just oozing super cuteness my day just....brightens! I have tried sexy in the past as you all have seen but I never seem to do well so I stick to what comes naturally and must say....I feel sexy when I'm cute *giggles*
That being said! I love LOVE this outfit to the max it has all kinds of components that make me happy! Hoodies, colorful hair, glasses, accessories! all those things that make me happy and I want YOU to know where to go and get all the amazing pieces! Keep on reading to get all the goodies
This hoodie!!! OMG THIS HOODIE! (Sorry got excited) Now...most of you know I have a huge obsession for Milk products and this new item, this hoodie is perfect for me. This is called My Neighbour, Totoro Hoodie named and based off the anime movie. If you want this hoodie you just gotta skip your way to Perfect Wardrobe. This round is "Movie Night" which I heavily enjoy because it gives you so many genres of clothing to pick from from your cutesy cute to your scary or gothic style so take a look around this is just one of the amazing things to be bought. I got the bubblegum version which is a nice bright pink color but there are other colors to pick from.
It's honestly been forever since I've been to Happy Undead but I can see myself going more often especially if they are filled with things as cute as these bows! I have a little bit of an obsession with bows so its always nice when new ones are released and if you go to this rounds Mes brics a bracs you can get these for yourself. These are called Elmyra's bows and its HUD operated to change colors and textures. I love the color choices for these and I went with the pastel pack today for a nice yellow to compliment my hoodie

Last but certainly not least I want to show you guys this amazing new skin from Essences that can be picked up from Collabor88! I love the innocence and youthful look of it so I HAD to put it on. This is called Cho and not only is it available in Light Rose but there is also a new tone called Anime which I thought would be perfect for today's look. I loved the pink lips so I didn't want to cover the color I just wanted more of a glossy effect OF COURSE
Feel inspired to get your shop on? Check out all the places mentioned above if you're on the hunt for something cute to wear! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili


------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences - Cho Skin in Anime 2 New @ Collabor88 July
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Brooding Eyes in Dark Green
♡ Hair: Magika - Quote Pack 2
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Eyeliner: Chus - Funky Eyeliner in Pink
♡ Blush: Izzies
♡ Knees: Dark Midday Designs - Knee Wounds
♡ Freckles: Pink Fuel - Freckles Light
♡ Face Stickers: Pink Fuel - Heart Stickers in Yellow
♡ Teeth: PXL - Openmouth Pro w/ Custom Alpha
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Hoodie: Milk - My Neighbour, Totoro Hoodie in Bubblegum New @ Perfect Wardrobe Movie Night
♡ Panties: Epic - Mesh Panty Droppers in Mr Mustache White
♡ Socks: Honey Kitty - Candy Socks in White-Banana-Peach Gacha Prize
♡ Shoes: U.F.O - Margiella Cutting Sneakers in Yellow
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Blah - Cat Eye Glasses in Pink & Pois New @ Mes Brics a Bracs
♡ Choker: Blah - My Cute Spiky Choker in Yellow & Pink
♡ Band-Aid: Epic - Kawaii Baind Aid in Raindow Dots Gacha Prize
♡ Spoon in Mouth: Auxiliary - Desert Bunny in Confetti Fun Gacha Prize
♡ Bow: Happy Undead -  Elmyra's Bow New @ Mes Brics a Brac
♡ Necklace: Lark - Mr Rabbit in Yellow Gingham
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Trap - Gelf Ears
--------------------------
HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL DESIGNERS USED IN THIS POST

No comments :

Post a Comment