20 July 2013

Sakura Covered Donuts

Hey Lovers!
Let's talk about donuts yes? Yeah I know I spelled it wrong! I dun care! I'm really picky about the donuts I like to eat it has to be like...glazed donuts I hate the cakey crumbly type of donuts. When I first moved back to Boston I almost every week got a box of Krispy Kremes and just...go to town on them, feel guilty, then do it again the very next week...cause I'm a boss *nodnods* I'm sure you didn't pop in to see my gluttony at its worse right? Outfit time? Well then let's get those details rolling! Keep on reading! OH by the way...trying something new at the bottom...tell me what you think.

I love tanks even in real life so I tend to use the top half of mini dresses and adore the look. I'm really into the one I have on by Rotten Defiance for this round of The Boobies Show. I love the design on it that draws your eyes to my amazing cleavage but in a respectful and classy way of course. This is called Threaded and I have on the pink version which I'm sure is a big surprise. You CAN wear your tango or lush appliers but it's not mandatory you can wear it with system breasts as well.The bottom skirt piece is mesh but that's not what I have on in the picture.

The skirt I have on is a new release from Cynful also for The Boobies Show. Full mesh and I LOVE it. It's mini, shiny and shows off my curvy little body oh so well! This is called Bandau Mini Skirt and there are many colors to choose from and with each one you get the choice of black or white belt. I decided on the white version with a matching white belt.

THE SHOES! Not going to lie I cried a little upon seeing these. Not only are they wedges but they work with Slink feet that melt together and make a foot of perfection! Run, skip, hop, FLY to Candydoll if you have to for these amazing new wedges! They are called Admiral Rose and each HUD has 3 variations so you get 3 looks with each HUD. You MUST have the Slink Medium feet to wear them so make sure you have them before purchase.

Fashionistas...I keep urging you to join some VIP groups and this is one reason why *points to face* This is the new VIP group gift from The Sugar Garden. This is called Sakura for obvious reasons hehe. Under the eyes are the cutest little sakura petals and the lips are this amazing color that just...pops against this skin tone. There is a small fee to join this group but the gifts given are completely worth it. 

I have on a few more new things listed in the credits since I don't want to make the reading too much. Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
Donut Flavored Outfit
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Sakura in D Tone VIP Group Gift
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Sterling Artistry Eyes in Wistful Group Gift
♡ Hair: Auxiliary – CutiePie in Ginger New @ Hair Fair
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Feet: Slink – Medium Barefeet
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Flair - Set 37 in Min
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Teeth: Shine – Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top/Dress: Rotten Defiance – Threaded in Pink New @ The Boobies Show
♡ Panties: Milk – My Panties Undone in Pink
♡ Skirt: Cynful – Bandau Mini Skirt w/ White Belt New @ The Boobies Show
♡ Shoes: Candydoll – Admiral Rose For Slink Medium Feet New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Cynful – Damien Sunglasses in Light Pink New Release
♡ Necklace: Olive – The Dream of You Catcher Necklace in Country Norm New @ Fifty Linden Friday
♡ Bracelet: Evilkyoot – Donut Bracelet in Vanilla Cream Icing
♡ Ring (Right): EY:NO – Sakura Ring
♡ Earrings: Olive – The Dream of You Catcher Earrings in Country Norm New @ Fifty Linden Friday
♡ Donut Headband: Sugar – Yummy Bites Headband in Vanilla Sprinkle New @ The Food Fair
♡ Bow: Remarkable Oblivion – Briar Bow in Usagi
♡ Watch: Amitomo – Watch A in White New @ Summer Festival
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea – Short Hair Neko Tail
♡ Ears: Illusions – Sprite Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment