Angel Wing Heart

Something to Remember

“When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't.”

- Jodi Picoult, Change Of Heart

04 July 2013

A Simple Kind of Life

Hey Fashion Heads!
To the ones that celebrate it...Happy 4th of July! I know it would be a great day to be patriotic...and I am I am just...not wearing red, white, and blue this year not because I don't love my country...but being patriotic isn't about colors its about the spirit that you have for your country! I've got spirit yus I does! ANYWHO since I'm most likely barbequ-ing or something by now its a super short post...holidays amirite? don't get used to it I like to talk your ears off!

Dress
I adore this dress so very much from Sassy! This is for the very first round of She and Him called a Summer Affair! Now don't get me wrong I'm having no affair but this dress is just..well...the bees knees right? I have on the pink and love how its not just one lifeless pink but gets darker and lighter in some places. Check it out if you're in a shopping mood they have so many great things

Skin
I have on yet another awesome new release from Freshface this one is called Jasmine which is awesome because...that's my real life name (RL goodness!) and its so pretty! I love this skin so much I almost wore no makeup but then missed my super gloss so had to hehe! I am contemplating switching skintones with this skin because...they all look so amazing! we will see right? RIGHT!
More new releases and goodies credited at the bottom! I'm sorry I didn't tell about each but it's not because they aren't great, but I'm being rushed out the door!

See you on monday! Mwahs & Happy Shopping (I know for a fact I'll be rl busy this weekend)

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: FreshFace - Jasmine in Natural New Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Brooding Eyes in Dark Green
♡ Hair: Ploom - Alexis New Release
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
♡ Ears: Mandala - Simple Ears Hutuu
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: JM:Mai - Platinum Lips in Scarlet
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Knees: Sugar Heart - Blush in Swirls
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Sassy - An Afternoon Affair in Pink She & Him Event
♡ Shoes: Vincue - Tuddy Point Flat Shoes in Pearls
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Vincue - Classy Handbag in Pearls
♡ Earrings: Blah - My Cute Heart Earrings in White New Release @ The Box
♡ Plushies: Silent Sparrow - Fuzz-ee in Icey
♡ Headband: Vincue - Zooly Head Band in Kitty Candy New Release
♡ Bow on Neck: Vincue - Zooly Lace in Candy New Release
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Purple Poses - Lisanna Pack She & Him Event

Song Inspiration
Simpe Kind of Life By No Doubt
 

No comments :

Post a Comment