16 July 2013

Strawberry Shorty

Hey Fashion Heads!

Sometimes a girl just wants to look lip smacking delicious amirite?!?
Not sure how many of you are gamers & fashionistas like me but if you are or want to be make sure you check out the Steam summer sale! Every 8 hours 4 different games go on flash sale PLUS daily sales until the 22nd if you're not a gamer that's fine...I came here to tell you all about new awesome clothes! Like what you're seeing so far? ME TOO! Keep on reading for all the slurpalicious details! Not in the mood to read? Credits at the bottom

As you may have heard by now the always anticipated Hair Fair has opened for us to shop our lindens away for a good cause of course! Most vendors there give a portion of their earnings to Wigs for Kids and you all know that I love shopping for a cause when I can. One of the many hairs I picked up was this one from Alice Project that I have on today. My love for pigtails strikes again with this hairstyle called Mika. I love how high these pigtails are and I love that I didn't have to pick a hair color pack (Alice...truly epic idea....truly) It may still be packed there but have patience...you will get in I promise.

If you haven't joined the Epic VIP group I suggest you do if you're into my trekkers! These were yet another Limited Edition from Epic, The I love Pink edition! I think it's a bit obvious that I infact do love pink so I simply had to have them. Who knows what she will do next right? Join the group and keep an eye out for yourself!

Another amazing release from Epic is this I love Pink set shirt I put on today! Sometimes a girl just wants to be in panties so I didn't put the matching skirt on *giggles* This isn't a limited edition so all you have to do is get your tush down there and buy it! That's not so hard now is it? Nope it sure isn't.
*_* On to my skin yes? Another Freshface skin I have fallen for ladies! I know I know "Lili stay in one darn skin!" I CAN'T I LOVE CHANGE! Anywho...I have on Lilac today which I loved even out of the box. The lips are nice and glossy and the face is relatively bare which I love being a crazy makeup princess. As per usual you have a selection of 4 tones, with 3 cleavage options and mesh breasts appliers.

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Freshface - Lilac in Natural New Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: La Petite Morte - Doll Eyes in Green New @ Genre
♡ Hair: Alice Project - Mika New @ Hair Fair
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands Elegant & Mouse
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: JM:Mai - Platinum Lips in Vampire
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Face Stickers: Ni.Ju - Face Stars in Pink
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Epic - I love Pink Cute Tee New Release
♡ Panties: Vincue - Lazy Panties in Candy
♡ Shoes: Epic - Neo Trekkers in LE Pink Limited Edition
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Iruco - Blow Glasses in Red Gacha Prize
♡ Necklace: Yopulga - Red Mustache Necklace
♡ Ring (Right): Rotten Defiance - Pearl Starfish Ring in Red
♡ Watch: Katat0nik - Nada Watch in Candy Pink Gacha Prize
♡ Hair Accessories: Love Soul - Hair Accessory Eyeballs in Red
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Sinful Needs
♡ Horns: Chus - Galaxia Horns in Fresh Autumn Gacha Prize
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment