25 July 2013

Here I am...Still Living

Hey Fashion Heads!

Ever have a person in your life you just...thought you could never live without?
I did but I'm starting to realize that just maybe I love TOO hard in certain aspects in my life. I have a friendship I would have given up anything for...but today I've decided to pull back and give them up for my own happiness. I can't fight to keep this person if they don't want to be kept right?

I thought I couldn't live without this person...yet Here I am, still living. Remember loves...wounds heal but misery keeps on going. It's better to cut your losses before it eats you alive and leaves you wondering what you did wrong.

On the upside....It got a pretty picture right? I'm not wearing much so I just have credits below with a VERY small description of what I am wearing. Keep on reading for those 'kay?

The first new release I have to show you is tiny on the body but a  pretty big deal. This is from Blah and its called My Strapless Lace Top!
This amazingly cute shirt can be found at this new (to me) event called Hello Titty Slots which is a Gacha event for the mesh breasts woman in mind. If you need some affordable mesh breasts friendly clothing this is definitely a place for you to check out. I have on one of the rares called Ichigo but all of them are super cute to me. If you're on a hunt for an affordable boobies friendly shirt give this event a nice little looksy

My Second new release are these striking eyes that I have today that remind me a little of this girl I used to know in school named Amber. Her breath smelled of bubbles and her eyes were a striking green color. These are made by Crash Republic and these are called Melanie Eyes which you can find at this round's Stuff in Stock.

I hope I run into you guys since I have much shopping to do! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: Essences – Noodles in The Girl who Lived
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Crash Republic – Melanie Eyes in Green New @ Stuff in Stock
Hair: Taketomi – Nya without Horns in Pastel 01
Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4
Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Teeth: Shine – Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: Rozena – Summer Juicy Gloss in Peach Pink T
Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
Nail Polish: Izzies – Pastel Nail HUD
Eye Makeup: Chelle – Dusty in Lilac Love
Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Top: Blah – My Strapless Lace Top in Ichigo New @ Hello Titty Slots
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Necklace: Trinket – Hot Damn Necklace
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Tail: Lemon Tea – Upright Demon Tail
Ears: Trap – Short Gelf Ears
Horns: Chus – Galaxia Horns in Milky Way
--------------------------
 





No comments :

Post a Comment