10 July 2013

Cupid's Chokehold

Hello Fashion Goddesses!

Ugh! It feels like forever since I've blogged! This new stuff that SL is doing made my computer mad and I wasn't able to pics until last night but I got them done just for you guys and I should have a nice batch of outfits to show you throughout the week! Yay-ness!
I tried something a bit different today with my outfit. Instead of just picking my own colors I went with...an inspirational piece and used it for color inspiring. It's the cutest little piece ever and I wish it hadn't taken so long for me to do this....wanna know what I'm talking about? Keep on reading! Outfit info and credits down below too!

So my loves I used this amazing Gatcha find from the Arcade to come up with these colors. I'm sure you've seen the OhMai Teacup piggies right? But this is one of my favorites...Cupid. I took the Peach, Red, and white tones and mixed and matched and HARK! I loved the outcome. _____________________________________



Glasses
These glasses have a really cute but retro feel about them that I love. You can pick these up for yourself at Mes Brics a Bracs this round from Blah! These are called Cat Eye glasses and I picked the red for myself today but there are many more colors. You can change the little heart color to silver or gold and you can also have your glasses without the polka-dot pattern but I'm a bit of a sucker for the polka....dots.
 
Skirt
When I put on this skirt my heart skipped a beat. I usually don't wear much peach but this one still has a...brightness  and pop to it that I like in all of my outfits. This is the summer skirt from American Bazaar if you are looking for a soft looking high waist skirt. Only con I have is that....I wish she offered more colors because I LOVE this design this is something I can see myself even wearing in RL.

Skin
Alas! My loves...The Sugar Garden has made a new ski-....WAIT! calm down...

I too hyperventilated when I found out and then immediately put it on. I had to tweak and edit my shape a bit to make it look good and even now I wish I had done a better job because the skin is great. I have officially switched to the D tone for all my TSG needs but may from time to time switch to E or F.
I've noticed with this skin it looks like its already been prepared  for makeup application in a sense. The face is not as shiny as the body and looks maybe covered in powder which is a bit of a plus for a girl like me who LOVES to apply her own makeup.

  • Tango/Lush Appliers Available
  • Slink Hand & Feet Appliers Available
  • Cleavage/Non Cleavage Versions
  • 4 Brow Options: Blonde, Black, Red, and No Brow
  • Teeth/No Teeth Version
  • Hard Body/Soft Body choices
  • Available in all tones
Belt
I'm usually not a wearer of belts but this one worked for this outfit well. I got this from Cynful called Retail Leather Belt and it can be texture changed to so many colors so I picked this crimson like red color to I guess...colorblock my outfit a little (not good with fashion terms) even though its mesh its non rigged so you can move it to the perfect spot for the look you want

Shoes
Flats are becoming my new thing especially with the release of these epic little flats from Candydoll! These are made to be used with Slink's flat mesh foot and WOW they look amazing even more amazing without the wierd looking system foot stuffed into them. You get many colors to choose from as well as a version with and without a bow. Please remember guys...these are MADE for usage with slink mesh flat feet so if you don't have them demo them and see how you feel about them.

*Sighs* so good to be back with my loves...I should be here quite frequently this week its finally slowing down in RL and finally GETTING COOLER so that means more computer time \o/ Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Kotoko in Tone D (Breast/Hand/Feet Appliers) New Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Brooding Eyes in Dark Green
♡ Hair: Magika - Wait
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink - Mesh  Hands
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: JM:Mai - Platinum Lip in Candy
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Mirror's Enigma - Vibrant French Nails
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Knees:  Dark Midday Design - Knee Wounds
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top/Dress: Cynful - T-dress in White Lace Available in Grey Lace, Green Lace, and Eggplant Lace @ TDR Fusion
♡ Skirt: American Bazaar - Summer Skirt in Peach
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Lovella Flats in Champagne with Bow (worn with Slink Flat Feet) New Release
♡ Feet: Slink - Flat Mesh Feet
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Blah - Cat Eye Glasses in Red & Pois New Release @ Mes Brics a Bracs
♡ Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Patience Heart Watch in Gold
♡ Piggie Goodness: Ohmai - Teacup Piglet in Cupid
♡ Belt: Cynful - Retail Leather Belt New-ish Release
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Half Deer - Blossom Tail in Blushing Rose
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears
♡ Horns: Horny Beasts Designs  - Small Basic Devil Horns w/ Halo
--------------------------

Music Of The Moment
Cupid's Chokehold By Gym Class Heroes
 

No comments :

Post a Comment