07 February 2014

Butterfly & Pizza Pie | Lots Of Goodies

Hey Lovely People! 

I know it's been awhile but I am packing up to go and visit a sexy friend of mine AND I looked at my bloggy one day and my background had been deleted so had to find another one :D! I'm super excited but nervous...you know that feeling you get when you first meet someone face to face? I have it running from my toes to my...eyebrow hairs? The nerves will go away once I see them hehehehehe.
My blog post today was based on...well honestly I just loved the outfit and I happened to ALSO wanna wear these cute tentacle pizza thingamahbobbers and accidently clicked the butterfly in my inventory so...it got added too! Hope you like my misclickity and craving goodness of an outfit and if you do there is info if you keep reading!
I want to start out with this amazingly cute outfit I picked up from a new (to me) place called M.Birdie. I funny enough stumbled across it and LOVED this sweater/skirt combo I saw in a picture near the front, so I went in further. The sweater is called ZigZag sweater and this really nice soft yet bold yellow color paired with the Chay Mini Skirt with the yellow, orange, and gold tones. They CAN be bought separately as well as some really other cute pieces including gacha boots and cheap gifties (which I will show at a later date)
I ADORE these earrings I have on SO much. These are a brand new gacha at Buttery Toast and they are cute little earrings in many different styles. I, ironically enough got buttery toast to show you today which match perfectly with my outfit. Also I swung by the Chinese New Year festival and got this adorable bag around my neck from C'est La Vie called the Pon Pon Pouch. It's one of many gachas you can get at this event so take a look around and grab all the goodies okay?!?!

Lots of goodies for you to grab up so don't hesitate to do just that! I have a lot of posting to catch up on so I will do my best to keep up (been slacking but for good reason I promise) Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

WHAT I'M WEARING
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby 2.0 in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Brixley – Mist Eyes in Green New @ Kustom9
♡ Hair: Due – Mette in White 01 New @ Seasons Story
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden – Angel Lips in Pink
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Witches & Rats – Cross Nail Appliers New @ SL Fashion Week
♡ Blush: Dead Apples  - Anime Blusher
♡ Knees:  Sugar Heart – Fruit Kneenja  in Cantalope Juicy RARE
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: M.Birdie – ZigZag Sweater in Nari New Release
♡ Skirt: M.Birdie – Chay Mini Skirt in FlowerG New Release
♡ Shoes: Candydoll – Punisher Boots in Brown New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: C’est La Vie – Pon Pon Pouch in Plain Orange New @ Chinese New Year Festival
♡ Glasses: Tea Soup – 8-bit Heart Glasses in Orange Gacha Prize
♡ Earrings: Buttery Toast – Toasty Earrings in Buttery Toast (Toastception) New Release
♡ Crown: Enfant Terrible – Crown in Eggshell New @ Fantasy Gacha Event
♡ Plushies:  SilentSparrow – Pwnie holding in David RARE
♡ Butterfly: Baffle – Flutterby on Nose
♡ Scarf: Drift – Neckerchief in Pumpkin  Velvet
♡ Headband: Yulicie – My Sweet Headband in Pizza Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea – Short Hair Neko Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala – Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment