26 February 2014

Don't Pinch My Cheeks

Hey Loves!

Miss me? I missed you too! I've recently been in RL with my lovely miss Cho and I've enjoyed every second of it but sadly it's coming to an end rather soon. I would be sad but I know we'll meet up again soon and it will be just as fun a second time...and third...and fourth...and fi-...

ANYWAY I have lots of goodies to show you all so keep on reading okay!? I love everything I have on today so I might rant on a bit if you're just wanting to get right to shopping there are credits at the bottom.

 I wanna start with this super cute dress that you can get from this round of Lubbly Jubblies from Epic called Cozy Off Shoulder Dress. With this dress you MUST use mesh boobies!  It can be any (Lolas, Lush, Puffy, etc) but without any there is a huge gap but it's made for boobies so that's okay. I have on the Baby Pink version but there are many other colors available to choose from if you want to check them out. 
 
Wanna pinch mah cheeks? YOU CAN'T thanks to this month's Ni.Ju Group Gift called Cheeky Chompers. The group is free to join and there are lots of gifts to pick up after joining the group. You can put these pretty much anywhere on your body that you want but they were made to go on your cheeks. If you have group space definately go and pick these up for yourselves.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lilibugz/12802025365/
I have on not one but TWO awesome goodies from Buttery Toast. I have on these amazing colorful and bright gradient socks called Gradient Socks and I have on this awesome twilight color that goes from pink to purple in such an amazing transition! These come with slink AND azz appliers so anyone can wear them. I also have on a crown from the newest gacha there called the Ickle Crown and I adore anything crown related! I have on the purple/pink version but there are so many options to win from this gacha machine plus the price per play is so inexpensive at only 15L a play!

I am in lust with the bows in my hair in a way that's so crazy! This is a new release from The Sugar Garden called Crowned Jewel Hairbows and *squeals* I love them so they just make all the happiness in my soul combust into glitter goodness! I have on the pink version today and they have the cutest beading I've seen on any SL bow so far. The ONLY thing is I wish they were resizable but since the texturing and design are so great...why would I REALLY want to make them smaller anyway? Like what you see? I bet! Make sure you get your tush to the mainstore to grab them up. 

SO MANY GOODIES TO GRAB SO LITTLE TIME! SEE YOU GUYS LATER! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop – Little Angels in Purple
♡ Hair: Lcky – Aiko in Sweet Love Special Edition Color Limited Edition Style NO LONGER AVAILABLE
♡ Breasts: Lush 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Feet:  Slink – Enhanced Mesh Feet High Height
♡ Booty: Luck Inc – Cute Azz
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Flair - Set 155
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Freckles Light
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Epic – Cozy Off Shoulder Dress in Baby Pink New @ Lubbly Jubblies
♡ Socks: Buttery Toast – Gradiant Socks in Twilight Newish Release
♡ Shoes: Blah – My Charming Pumps Forever Love in Bubblegum Newish Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Cocoroni – Kiss Me Bag in Pastel Purple New @ Kustom 9
♡ Glasses: Sugar Button Boutique – Super Nerd Glasses in Razzle Dazzle Purple
♡ Necklace: Honey Kitty – Chocolate Cream Necklace #4 Gacha Prize
♡ Collar: Blah – My Nekomata Collar in Pink/Violet
♡ Ring: Poptart – Cupcake Ring in Bday
♡ Earrings: Blah – My Twinkle Earrings in Pink
♡ Crown: Buttery Toast – Ickle Crown in Purple/Pink New Release
♡ Plushie: Ohmai – LFD Hope Bunnie Plushie
♡ Bows: The Sugar Garden – Crowned Jewel Hairbows in Pink (Side Version) New Release
♡ Garters: Violent Seduction – Vinyl Star Garter in Dark Purple/Silver New Release
♡ Teethy Goodness on Face: Ni.Ju – Cheeky Chomper Free To Join Group Gift
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Wings: Pretty Liar – Sparkle Wings in Light Purple
♡ Ears: Mandala – Fantasy Elf
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment