19 February 2014

Pink Marshymallow

Hey loves! Remember me?
I know I haven't been blogging as much as I usually do and there are a couple of reasons 

1. My mood RL has been fluctuating up and down and you all know how much I HATE putting negativity in my sparkles
2. I'm not home
3. A lot of new releases I'm seeing are....a little smaller, tinier, and shorter than things I wanna wear leaving me a little more...uninspired than usual

That being said I'm pantsless today and proud! I have on my most favorite color in the WORLD and I have releases to tell you about so keep on reading!
I got this amazing hair I have on from Ploom and Oh Em Gee I love it so fashionistas! This is one of 3 new releases from Ploom and this one is called Faye. I adore the pastel pack from ploom so I have pinky hairness and it looks so amazing and flowy. I wanted a bit of a hipster Chic look so I threw on this cute little Devil Beanie from 2:00 PM and voila....happiness on the head!
I adore this shirt I have on. It's slightly sexy and slightly cute (LIKE ME) and you can pick this up from the Thrift Shop at Depraved Nation. I mean the shirt not me silly pants! This is a new release from Forever Young called Juniper Sweatshirt. I love how it looks like its hanging off of me but keeps me nice and covered. There are 3 different color packs to pick from and they are all HUD controlled so no clutter in your inventory that you REALLY don't need. 

Another new release I;m wearing on my face are these eyes from Poptart called Dead Eye. These eyes are a little different than my normal stuff but I surprisingly can see myself wearing these again. These can be won as a gacha prize at the Spread the Love gacha event. I have on the Ghost version of these eyes and I am really digging the supernatural look it gives me. If you want some inexpensive fantasy eyes come take a look around the Spread the Love event not only do you get an awesome pair of eyes but you also get to feel good about shopping for a good cause. 

MAH SHOES! They are definately a recent fave of mine that I want to wear everyday. I have always been a fan of shoes like these in RL and soooooo happy to have a version in SL that work with the Slink feet These are from The Sugar Garden and they are called Cupid Creeper! They have these cute little wing straps that look like you are just flying away and *Squees* THEY ARE JUST PERFECT  You can't have MINE so you gotta go get your own at the Mainstore

Ready to  shop your glittery little hearts out? ME TOO! See you guys a little later okay?! Message me in world if I take too long, 

ILOVECHOBII <----Guess who got to my computer?!?!?

Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby 2.0 In E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Poptart – Dead Eyes in Ghost New @ Spread the Love Event
♡ Hair: Ploom - Faye New Release
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Feet: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Feet Flat Version
♡ Booty: Luck Inc – Cute Azz
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden -  Sweet Luna Lipgloss in Cotton Candy
♡ Nail Polish: Pretty Liar – GlamRawr Manicure New @ Bodify
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡: Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Freckles Light
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Forever Young – Juniper Sweatshirt Pack 2 New @ Thrift Shop
♡ Bottom: Forever Young – Tied Panties
♡ Shoes: The Sugar Garden – Cupid Creepers in Pink New Release
♡ Wings on Shoes: Come with Shoes New Release
♡  Socks: Forever Young - Knee Socks in White New @ Bodify
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Love Soul  - Decorative Glasses in Bear Pink
♡ Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer – Nova Dream Moon Necklace New @ Collabor88
♡ Earrings: Maxi Gossamer – Nova Dream Moon Earrings New @ Collabor88
♡ Headband: Yumyums – Heart Head Springs in Pink New Release
♡ Beanie: 2:00 PM – Devil Beanie in White
♡ Belly Chain: Alterego – Valentines Candy in Kiss Me New Gacha
♡ Pocky: Kawaii Anime – Strawberry Pocky
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko – Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Trap – Ripped Ears Low
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment