24 February 2014

Video/Radio

Hey Loves I'm back all animed up for the love of...being...animed up?

Sometimes I just wanna run around and be a cute anime lovely okay?!? Dun judge!
Anywho today I was all "hmm I wanna wear some purple" and then I did because that's how it works right? Plus I kept thinking of that song Radio/Video by System of a Down with this outfit so I guess you could say that is my inspiration for this  post right? Gonna move right into the credits since I made you guys wait so long for a new post ughhh I feel so bad when I'm not consistant! Keep on reading for the credits okay? Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Head: Utilizator – M3 Anime Head
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Chus – Mari Lens In Sea
♡ Hair: Chemistry – Sirena w/ Buttons Blunt Bangs
♡ Breasts: Lush
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands in Casual
♡ Feet:  Slink - Enhanced Mesh Feet High Height
♡ Booty: Luck Inc – Cute Azz
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Jacket: Cynful – Cardigan in Black New Release
♡ Dress: Cynful  - Vale’s Sweatshirt Dress in Purple
♡ Socks: Witches & Rats – Starlight Socks in Purple New Release
♡ Shoes: Candydoll – Newell Heels in Black New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Yumyums  - Grand Necklace in Sweet Purple Grape New Release
♡ Magic Rod: The Sugar Garden – Moonlight Magic in Cutie Moon Rod in Purple
♡ Hoodie: Blah – My Taiga Neko Hood in Black New Release
♡ TV Goggles: Geek – Geekvision Googles in Purple Spread The Love Event
♡ Candy in Mouth: Ni.Ju – Sweets in Lavender
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Luck Inc – The Tail in Fade to Black
♡ Antlers: Glam Affair – Slice Of Paradise in Purple
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment