10 February 2014

Grandma's Princess

Hey Loves! 

I'm finally all comfy like and now...it's blogging time!

Even as a kid I was always close to my grandmother and to this day it hasn't changed. I mean...sure we get into our little debates and quarrels but that's what happens when you live with someone right? My mom used to tell me my grandmother gave her permission to raise me but as an adult I'd be going back to my "real mom" which I used to think was super funny but now looking at things....I think she may have been right o.o! I'm sure you didn't come here to hear me rant about my grandmother right? 

Today's look for you all is a...twist on Little Red Riding hood. In my version little red riding hood IS the wolf part of an old werewolf tribe from her father's side of the family and on her way to grandma's house she had her first transformation but she didn't kill her grandmother of course but because of her transformation people thought she did and she was outcasted from her home....sad sad riding hood. So yeah...that's the back story...now we move to THE OUTFIT.
Well my fashion heads, there is a new round of Enchantment and this round is Little Red Riding Hood. On my first look around I wasn't sure if I was feeling it or not but honestly it's cause I didn't look around that well. Luckily I went back with ChoCho and I ended up finding SO much. No wolfy girl can be complete without "Oh what big eyes you have" and I got these amazing Peepers from Chop Shop (quickly becoming my FAVORITE place for eyes). I got this amazing Hoodie/Dress combo from Beetlebones called Little Red Riding and paired it with these awesome heels from Mango Cheeks called Storybrooke Heels. I of course needed a basket too so I got this one from Tea Soup that  really liked called Little Red's Basket.

So there is my Riding Hoodness Goodness for you all today and I hope you likey! See you all soon with more goodies for your "big eyes" Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby 2.0 in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes:  Chop Shop – The Wolf Eyes New @ Enchantment
♡ Hair: Chemistry – Buttons 2
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands
♡ Feet:Slink - Enhanced Feet Mid Height
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Random Matter – Glossy Chapstick in Rage
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Wicked Peach Nails in Elven Path Silver New @ Fantasy Gacha
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Jacket: Beetlebones – Little Red Hoodie Sweater in Red New @ Enchantment
♡ Dress: Beetlebones – Little Red Mini Dress in White New @ Enchantment
♡ Shoes: Mango Cheeks – Storybrooke Heels  in Ruby New @ Enchantment
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: O.M.E.N – Studded Horn Rim Glasses
♡ Necklace:  LostHaven – First Lady Necklace in Black New @ Fantasy Gacha
♡ Bracelet: Enfant Terrible – Midsommer Dream Apple Bracelet in Red New @ Fantasy Gacha
♡ Ring (Left): Maxi Gossamer – Juicy Love Lips
♡ Earrings:  R.icielli – Lummi Earrings in Gold
♡ Bows: Boom – Mosey Hair Bows in Floral
♡ Staff: Enfant Terrible – Midsommer Dream Staff in Silver ULTRA RARE New @ Fantasy Gacha
♡ Tiara: Noodles – Be Our Guest Tiara in Silver/Citrine Gacha Prize
♡ Basket: Tea Soup – Little Red’s Basket in Red New @ Enchantment
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea – Animated Wolf Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala – Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment