20 February 2014

Donut Policy

Hey Loves!

Today I'm a police officer! I'm an officer of the law! Hail to my policey goodness! Jay Kay I'm not arresting anyone but I AM a FASHION Police Officer...hear me rawr? 
ANYWHO me and a couple of my friends here *looks to her right and her left* have some cute stuff to tell you about today so sit tight and keep on reading

I am really digging this Sexy Cop outfit from Epic super hardcore! You guys know I'm a bit into the sexier side of cosplay and this is RIGHT up my alley. This is a new release that you can get for yourself at this round of Bodify. This outfit is boobies and booty compatible for the curvy ladies out there. I went with the darker blue that looks a little more realistic but there are other colors to choose from.

The hair I have on is ANOTHER great new release from Ploom called Hart. It's not AS new as the one from last night but it's still somewhat new. I LOVE how it looks like a little bow heart and it's HAIR. I USED THE PASTEL PACK SURPRISE SURPRISE but I went with this nice pastel yellow to compliment my glittery pink skin. 

My plushie buddies were two must haves and you can pick them both up from Final Fantasy Fair. The Chocobo and the Moogle are like two of the cutest things I've ever seen and now I can own them for myself. The Chocobo can be picked up from Geek and they are called my Sleepy Lil Chobo and the Moogle is a gacha prize Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations called Kupo Army.this fair ends soon so don't hesitate to get all the goodies.  

Last but not least I wanna show off these fantastic mesh socks from Dark Midday Designs called High Ruffled Stockings. They are HUD controlled AND Original Mesh...two of my favorite things. Not only that but you can hide certain parts of the socks so you get the perfect look with them! The Socks, ruffles, and bow can all be colored differently so the combinations are virtually endless. I love them so and I think you guys will too so give them a looksy okay? OK! 

And that is that! Lots O' Goodies for the yew in mah lyfe! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Bunny in Kamael
♡ Shape:  My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop – Little Angels in Purple
♡ Hair: Ploom - Hart New Release
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4
♡ Hands:Slink
♡ Hand/Foot Shading: Chary – Fades in White
 Booty: Luck Inc – Cute Azz
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Face Stripe: Chus – Face Stripe 2
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit:  Epic – Sexy Cop Ruffled Set in Blue New @ Bodify
♡ Socks: Dark Midday Designs - High Ruffled Stockings Tiptoe Version New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Things I Like – Donut Glasses in Choco
♡ Bracelet: Nostalgia – Dot  Bracelet in Black
♡ Watch: Geek – Jay’s Geekboy in Black New @ Thrift Shop
♡ Earrings: Maxi Gossamer – Handcuffs Earrings
♡ Tiara: Rotten Toe – Deer Tiara in Blue Gacha Prize
♡ Plushie 1: Geek – Sleepy Lil Chobo in Midnight New @ Final Fantasy Fair
♡ Plushie 2: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations – Hug Kupo!  New @ Final Fantasy Fair
♡ Bandaid: Poptart – Baindaid Clean Nose Version
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko – Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala – Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment