30 April 2014

Beach, I Just Might Be

Hey lovely people!

Today I felt like being a little....beachy but cute so that's what I did today hehe.
The title of this post is inspired by someone I ran into while getting dressed actually PLUS I was putting on a little bit of beachwear I really adore so TADA weird but relevant blog post title to be had! I have on some awesome things today and because I know you guys love shopping almost as much as me *whispers* all the details are below for the grabbity grabs! Keep on reading to find out more.
I want to start off by publicly admiring the crap out of this bikini I have on! It's rare for me to find a bikini I don't need a cover up for without me feeling...muscular? Usually I feel a bit body builderlike with nothing to cover up my thighs but with this set from Ellemeno I just don't feel the want or need to cover up my...assets? These are the Mix and Match bikini sets and they can be found at the Spring Break Fair along with lots of other goodies that make you get that "School's Out!" type feeling. With each set you get the top and bottom with a print like what I have on as well as 2 solid color options in case this is a little too much print for what you want. 
I have on...quite a few goodies from Geek! I adore bunny ears so I really had to pair this "Technically' It's Easter!" headband with something and I think it really works here don't you? The fishies swimming in my hair are also from Geek and can be found at this round of Seraphim Social called the Mixed Translation Fish and you can never go wrong with a lego headband now can you? You can pick up the Geekos Royalty headband at this round's Suicide Dollz


Short but sweet post but all heartfelt for my lovely ones! Make sure to get all the goodies before they are gone okay? I love you all so much never forget that! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby 2.0 in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop – Real Eyes in Dark Cocoa
♡ Hair: LCKY – Eilfie New Release
♡ Breasts: VString – Revolution Natural in Cleavage New Release....Kinda?
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Feet: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Feet Medium Height
♡ Booty: Luck Inc – Cute Azz
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Rozena – Baby Gloss V2 in Hot Pink
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Forever Young – Jacked Up Nails in Pink/Blue Drizzle New @ Bodify
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: Buzzeri – Cutiepie Freckles w/ hearts
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Sweater: The Sugar Garden – Bite Me Sweater in Hot Pink
♡ Bikini: Ellemeno  - Mix and Match Bikini in Roses New @ Spring Break Fair
♡ Shoes: Boom – Locale Heels in Hot Pink
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Toki Doki – Light Frame Glasses
♡ Ring: Witches & Rats – Sticky Bling in Ring # 3 New Release
♡ Anime Blush: Blah – My Super Kawaii Blush
♡ Belly Chain: Babydoll – Playboy Chain in Baby Blue New @ Easter Gacha Fair
♡ Fishies in Hair: Geek – Mixed Translation Fish in Green & Yellow New @ Seraphim Social
♡ Bunny Ears: Geek – Technically, It’s Easter Headband New Release
♡ Headband: Geek – Geekos Royalty in White New @ Suicide Dollz
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Yumyums – Frisky Succubus Tail in Ivory New-ish Release
♡ Ears: Mandala – Short Fantasy Elf
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment