03 July 2014

I Know It's Gonna Be...Alright

Hello my love loves!

It's July and it's blazing hot but it's okay we will make it through right? 
I'm wearing tons of goodies from all around the grid and let me just say....there is TONS this isn't even the tip of the iceberg. Keep on reading for all the yummy and delicious details :D

I want to first talk about the long awaited Manga Fair. I patiently waited for this to start and I've finally gotten my wish. My expectations were met and it's very refreshing to see so many designers put so much detail into their releases.I have on quite a few things from there. My Bows, Shirt, shoes, bag, and tail are all amazing releases from there. My Bag & Shoes are from Perch and I love the design and I adore that they match. My Shirt is from The Little Bat and It's called the Kawaii Tank! It's HUD controlled for the color so no clutter in your inventory so yay-ness. My Tail is gasp worthy right? It's from Poptart and it's called Nine Tailed Kitsune and goodness I just love how lively and swishy it looks! Check out the Manga Fair for yourself there is something for all the cuties of the world.

The nail polishes that I have on I must say are the cutest colors for the summery looks and it's a VIP Gift from Bella Elephante called Pretty Lady
Pick them up before it's too late because....I said so? and I'm scary?
The Candy Shop just...makes me so happy. Anything with the word "candy" does actually...who am I kidding? I adore the Buttery Toast releases they are just 3 kyoot 5 mi. The gorgous wings that I have on are called Candy Swirls and there are so many cute colors but I went with the blue today because...I don't really have a reason....TADA. The other buttery flavored release is this adorable conversation heart necklace called Say it With a Sweetie and *squeals* they must be owned by all of you...just saying. Stop in and take a look around.

Landmarks

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop – Bauble Eyes in Sea Swell Gacha Prize
♡ Hair: Ploom - Boomer New Release
♡ Hands: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Bella Elephante – Pretty Lady Slink Fingernail HUD VIP Member Gift
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Knees:  Sugar Heart – Knee Blush in Swirl
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: The Little Bat – Kawaii Tank New @ Manga Fair
♡ Skirt: Cynful – Little Denim Skirt in White New Release
♡ Shoes: Perch – Cuppycake Sneaks in Taffy New @ Manga Fair
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Perch – Sweet Case in Taffy New @ Manga Fair
♡ Glasses: Toki Doki – Light Frame Glasses
♡ Necklace:  Buttery Toast – Say It With a Sweetie in Be Mine New @ The Candy Shop
♡ Necklace 2: Yumyums – Platik Candy in Blue Electrik New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Collar: Wound – Ribbon Choker w/ Ring
♡ Bracelet: Yumyums – Way Girlie Bracelets Gacha Prize
♡ Headband: Rotton Toe – Deer Tiara in Baby Pink Gacha Prize
♡ Bacon: Amai – Kai Bekon in Grape
♡ HairBow: Blossom – Accessory Bow New @ Manga Fair
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Poptart – Nine Tailed Kitsune in DippedPink New @ Manga Fair
♡ Wings: Buttery Toast – Candy Swirls in Blue New @ The Candy Shop
♡ Ears: Mandala – Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment