29 July 2014

Bunny Baroness

Hey dear readers & hallo new subbies *wavewaves*
Sadly today I have NO energy. Not only was I not home all this weekend but I also didn't take my iron pills or my vitamins so my energy is at -48697 and I hate it BUT I have a couple things to show before the end of the month so I am pushing myself! There won't be as much talking but will be lots of content so keep reading and stay tuned!

Keep on reading for the credits of great goodness!

Love Always
Lili

BUNNY BARONESS CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Aiko New Release!
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Kawaii - Pretty Daisies Slink Nails Newish Release
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Amitomo - My Leather Dress Version 2-2 New @ Kustom9
♡ Socks: Buttery Toast - Ribbon Socks in Purple
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Raviosa in Nude New @ Kustom9
MUST BE WORN WITH SLINK HIGH FEET
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: U.F.O - Moon Light Bag in Purple w. Cloud Gacha Prize
♡ Glasses: Toki Doki - Light Frame Glasses
♡ Necklace: Atomic - Unicorn Horn Necklace New @ Chapter Four
♡ Wand: Buttery Toast - The Rule of Cute in Purple New Release
♡ Bow: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
♡ Face Stickers: Pink Fuel - Heart Stickers in Purple
♡ Watch: Sassy - Just in Time Watch Set in Purple New @ Oh My Gacha
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Trap - Ripped Ears Low
♡ Wings: Utopiah - The Other Wings in Plum Gacha Prize
♡ Ears/Tail: O.M.E.N - Bunny Set in Purple
--------------------------

1 comment :

  1. Aww, aren't you just the cutest thing today! :D That dress looks adorable with your shape!

    ReplyDelete