04 July 2014

Count on Me

Hello my loves & Happy 4th of July!

For some of my readers this is a proud American holiday full of Hot Dogs, Burgers and sadly in my area, rain. but for the others its just another day and you know...I can be patriotic even without dressing like it I wanted to do a very cute and bright look for today since it's so gloomy and sad (only reason I'm complaining it because it's still HOT)
Want a nice fun bright "Friends Forever" look to savor on your 4th of July? Keep on reading for some details!

I've been holding on to this dress a little longer than I should have without showing you guys...sorrryyyy. I'm always on the hunt for cute summer dresses since that's all I wear in RL now (it's true I threw all my pants away) and this one from Pantsu Hunter AS ALWAYS delivers! This is called the Strawberry Shortcake Dress and it comes in 5 pretty colors but today I have on the pink you know....so unexpected right? This was originally for 25 for 25 but I think you can still purchase it at the mainstore just not at that awesome price. 
This Adorable Bunny Umbrella can be found at this round of One Word. It's an amazing gacha and no matter which one you get you will just wanna say "D'AAAWWWWWW" all day long. Nothing like a sweet bunbun who keeps you shady & dry right? *Giggles* Mr Giraffe can be found at Oh My Gacha from Forever Young, it's called the Cutie Patootie Giraffe and I just adore how cute they really are :D. This thought bubble which I just ADORED even seeing the sneak peek is from Mad Echo, a store I've admired for quite some time and it's called the Manga Expressions and can be found at the Manga Fair. Last but not least this hair is just oh so adorable and it's from Ayashi for the Candy Shop and it's called Marise. Check out all these amazing events okay my dears?

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day and I will see you all soon! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Marise New @ The Candy Shop
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Booty: Luck Inc – Cute Azz Thicker Legs
♡ Head: Utilizator - M3 Anime Head
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Bella Elephante – Diamond Flowers
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Pantsu Hunter – Strawberry Milkshake Dress in Pink New-ish Release
♡ Shoes: Epic – Fly-Away Flip Flops in Hot Pink & Neon Green
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Cocoroni – Kiss me Bag in Lime Gacha Prize
♡ Necklace: Buttery Toast – Trio Toast Necklaces in Jam
♡ Ring: Brixley – Moondust Ring in Silver/Pastel
♡ Plushies:  Forever Young – Cutie Patootie Giraffe in Green/Pink New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Thought Bubble: Mad Echo – Manga Expressions in Kawaii New @ The Manga Fair
♡ Popsicle: Pink Acid – Popsicle for Mouth in Orange
♡ Umbrella & Bunny: MotiAme – Umbrella Bunny in Chocolate New @ One Word
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Imeka - Sora Pose Pack 

No comments :

Post a Comment