09 July 2014

Manga Around

Hey loves

I know! Bad Lili leaving up hanging but don't worry I'm not trust me I just got super caught up yesterday BUT my mind was on you guys the whole time. I know I have the habit of wearing TONS of new things all at once and I always wondered how you guys felt about it. I mean...I'm sure you all know by now I'm a little bit of an accessories freak right? I just love to feel weighed down by the pretties...do you blame me?
Today is no different hehe I'm dripping in goodies and I want to show them all to you guys so sit back and keep on reading all the yummy details okay?

I just keep falling in love with all the Manga Fair goodies guys...I'm such an addict for the cute. My pins, Dress, necklace, wings, and my kitty snack can all be found at the Manga Fair. These pins I thought were soooo cute but I had no idea where to put them so I stuck them ALL OVER this super cute bag (we will get to that later). These pins are from Random Matter and they are called the MisaMisa Pins and there are multiple packs for purchase but I used 2 of the packs and went berserk. Even though this dress is prodominately black I was still drawn to it because of the cute styling of it. This is from Epic and it's called Kawaii Kokeshi Gear Doll Shirt Dress. This cute necklace though it has a BAD WORD but I did like the style. This is by Pomposity and it's called the Anime Bitch necklace. I adore the wings that I have on from Panik :D These are called the The Kawaii Eyes Wings and they are just perfect to add to ANY outfit. Last but not least the kitty snack is from my Succubus wifey at Amai so you know it's an ultra cute and quality release. I kind of shrunk it down for a bit size snacky poo but there is a holdable version and a walker version of these cute Chubby Nekos so definately take a look at both while you're shopping around. 
I grabbed a couple other things from other events too but this heat is KILLING ME and my fingers just don't feel like co-operating with me so they are all listed in the credits kk?!? See you guys asap with more goodies and whatnot. Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Head: Utilizator – M3 Anime Head
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Hair: Ploom – Holli in Pastels New @ Summerfest
♡ Breasts: Lush
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet:  Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Bella Elephante – Do-Re-Mi Slink Fingernails Applier New @ Rhapsody
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Epic – Kawaii Kokeshi Gear Doll Shirt Dress in Red New @ Manga Fair
♡ Socks: Cannibelle – Blackbottom Socks in Blacks New @ Rhapsody
♡ Shoes: Blah – My Creepy Doll Platforms in Black New @ The Big Show
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: LUXE – Mustache Clutch in Black New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Glasses: Blossom – Glasses in Lovely Black Button New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Necklace: Pomposity – Long Anime Bitch Necklace New @ Manga Fair
♡ Bracelet: Random Matter – Arabella Bracelet in Red Gacha Prize
♡ Pins on Bag: Random Matter – MisaMisa Pins New @ Manga Fair
♡ Ice Cream on Head: Riske – My Summer Scoops in Strawberry New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Kitty in Mouth: Amai – Chubby Neko in Cherry New @ Manga Fair
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Yumyum – Frisky Succubus Tail in Spring III
♡ Wings: Panik – The Kawaii Eyes Wings in Noir New @ Manga Fair
♡ Horns: Riske – My Summer Horns in Strawberry New @ Oh My Gacha
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Pose used is in the purse New @ Oh My Gacha

No comments :

Post a Comment