15 July 2014

Say Che....

Hey Loves!
So the crazy trio, Jinklilala, is back to take a sophisticated and classy picture for you guys :D
Said no one ever..when we get together we have FUN and things go so well. I am so happy I met these two and even happier that they enjoy the time we spend together almost as much as I do and today we share this happiness with you guys!

I picked this title because it kind of fits us when we get together. We get all prim and proper for "the outsiders" but on the inside we are like giddy little schoolgirls who just wanna play! We are wearing some awesomesauce too because we are stylish as fack :D Keep on reading for details

We are all wearing a newly released dress from Yumyums called Summertime Sun Dress that you can pick up from the Secret Affair which opened today so you guys are in luck! Not only is the dress super cute BUT it's super inexpensive at 99L per single color and a nice discounted price for the HUD version which gives you more customization options. Lala has on the sexy Lavender, Jinki is in the peach and I went with the Sunny version since I'm obsessed with yellow lately. 
Another new release I have on is this *hair flip* new release from Olive for the Hair Fair called Alice. I really LOVE how this hair frames my face and I ADORE the rich pink tone as well.If you haven't gone to the Hair Fair PLEASE do so. It's for charity and nothing better than shopping for a good cause right?

I have on a ton of other new releases which will be listed in the credits! 

 



For Information on Lala's (Ladonna Oceanlane) outfit & Blog 
<---Click Here





http://shoptartinsanity.blogspot.com/ 



For Information on Jinki's (HarleyQuinn Constantine) Outfit & Blog
 Click Here--->







See you guys ASAP with another outfit! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby 2.0 in C Tone
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop – Real Eyes in Lilypad
♡ Hair: Olive – The Alice Hair New @ The Hair Fair 2014
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Booty: Luck Inc – Cute Azz
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Chop Shop – Ulzzang Lips RARE New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Nail Polish: Flair – Fingernail Set 101
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Yumyums – Summertime Sun Dress in Sunny New @ The Secret Affair
♡ Shoes: Geek – Took An Arrow to the Knee in Sunny
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden – Kokoro Glasses Yellow New @ Kustom 9
♡ Bracelet/Flower Crown: Blah – Hanna Flowers in Heisei New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Bracelet: Yumyums – Way Girlie Bracelet in Sunny
♡ Ring: Blah – Hana Flower Ring in Nude New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Sprouts: Sugar – Sunny Blossom Sprout NO LONGER AVAILABLE
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------

1 comment :