11 July 2014

Giraffe Babe

 Hey my loves!
It's friday and I am just doing a quick bloggity boo with my newest wife and one of my besties HarleyQuinn Constantine from the fabulous blog ,ShopTart Insanity, Isn't she the cutest thing ever? I think so hehe. 

I love her so and am so happy to be doing a posty with her she has this ability to sum things up in her blog in the cutest way and in honor of her and my semi cut finger that burns when I sweat, there will be a "blurble" and that is all hehe.Keep on reading for my blurbledy bloo and credits kkthanx.

Picture By: HarleyQuinn Constantine [x]
Blurble
I like Giraffes. My Harley is the only one that would help me raise them up to be big and strong.

Mwahs & Happy Shopping
Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop - Bauble Eyes in Sea Swell
♡ Hair: Ploom - Honey in Blondes New @ Hair Fair 2014
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Booty: Luck Inc - Cute Azz Thicker Legs
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Sweet Luna Lipgloss in Pixistix
♡ Lip Shading: Okkbye - Parted Lippy V2 Shading Pink Base New @ Seasons' Story
♡ Nail Polish: Figure - Random Fun Common Set 1 New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
♡ Face Stickers: Pink Fuel - Heart Stickers in Pinky
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Nani Soulstar - Manga Top F New @ Manga Fair
♡ Shorts: Lolita - Hentai Shorts in Yellow
New @ Manga Fair 
♡ Shoes: Ducknipple - High Top Sneakers
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Pekka - Kawaii Glasses in Yellow
New @ Manga Fair 
♡ Bracelet: Yumyum - Girlie Bracelets
♡ Crown: Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - Wooden Tiara in Gold New @ The Fantasy Room
♡ Plushies: MishMish - Baby Giraffe in Original New @ Collabor88
♡ Headbands: A*S - Cartoon Wings in Yellow Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
--------------------------
Click Here For Harley's Credits

No comments :

Post a Comment