23 July 2014

Love From T.T.P

Hey Loves!

We just can't stop blogging together! You know why? because it's fun! 
Today we rocked and rolled out with the best of them! Funny enough we were originally going to dress as the outcasts at school then it took an amazing turn to an even better idea! Do you want to know what the amazing Trio is wearing today? For mine just keep on reading but for Jinki <--& --> Lala you just go and check out there bloggity! In a rush to our first concert? ;) I don't blame you hehe my credits are at the bottom!

So I did a bit of tearing apart of an outfit today because you know...I'm destructive that way and I'm using part of an outfit from Nani Soulstar called a little nerd outfit paired with a couple of my old favorites. The shoes I am wearing are also from Nani Soulstar offered to you at The Gacha Mania and these are adorable combat boots offered in a couple color choices. 
Another TGM Item is my skin which I've blogged about here so go and take a look!

Short & Sweet blog post because I'm lazy and tired BUT this outfit couldn't wait anymore because I LOVE the way the pictures turned out. Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Li-...

OH and if you want to rock out as well the pose I am using can be found at Oh My Gacha from Ploom called "Play" *clears throat*

Love Always
Lili 
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: Pumec – Ensya – Summer #1 w/ Blond Brows New @ The Gacha Mania
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop – Real Eyes in Lilypad
♡ Hair: Little Bones – Cosmic Group Gift!
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: Okkbye – Summer Freckles in Serious Gingerly New @ Season's Story
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress/Outfit: Nani SoulStar – A Little Nerd Outfit New Release
♡ Comes With: Dress ,Shoes, Socks, Pencil Accessory, Glasses
♡ Socks: W&R – Drippy Socks in Black/White
♡ Shoes: Nani  SoulStar – Mesh Combat Boots in Black New @ The Gacha Mania
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Layover – Bear Crossover in Panda RARE Gacha Prize
♡ Necklace: Bokeh – Animal Necklace in Giant Panda Gacha Prize
♡ Collar: The Sugar Garden – Chained Hearts Collar in Black
♡ Eye Patch: La Petite Morte – Eye Patch Rare #2 Gacha Prize
♡ Bow: Remarkable Oblivion – Briar Bow in Black Dot
♡ Goggles: Violent Seduction – Motoring Goggles in Black
♡ Cuteness Stuck in Horns: Amai – KumaFace in Dark Chocolate
♡ Guitar: Ploom – Play Pose Prop New @ Oh My Gacha
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala – Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Horns: Panik – Malefique Horns in Black Chained Black
♡ Claws: Europa – Khor Hands in Tan
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Ploom - Play Poses New @ Oh My Gacha

No comments :

Post a Comment