12 October 2013

Sprinkle Me With Love

Hey my lovebugs!

I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but I'm obsessed with sweets and maybe that's why I've been OBSESSED with the Candy Fair. I've always been into bright colors and pastels but now this fair certainly gives me an amazing reason right? 
WELL I've decided to..mix it up a bit LITERALLY and grabbed some of the amazing things from OTHER events and made a candy coated outfit that I really love color concept inspired by the little cupcake buddy on my head! Want to grab some of the goodies? Just keep on reading to know where to go!

So not gonna lie, MOST of my outfit came from the Candy Fair because I just can't get enough ugh! This adorable top I have on is from Mes Sucreries called The Sweet Longtop and I wore the cupcake version of it. Also, these super cute skittles inspired Headphones called cute enough Skit-Tells Dubs are the Exclusive offered by Geek. I have on the girly version BUT have to admit...they are all amazing color schemes so take a look at all of them. Another great find are these sneakersss! I get excited when I found adorable sneakers to run around in and these ones from LouLou & Co made me squeal like a little girl! These are called Betty and uh...if you're looking for cute kicks..I suggest these ones.

My lipstick is also a goody from The Candy Fair offered by Modish called the Dani Lipstick. The great thing about Modish makeups is you can wear them over ANY skin including my go to skin hehe. I LOVE the colors offered because they look good on just about any skintone. Make sure you buy a set...or 2...or all of them. Your choice.
The shorts I have on can be found at the She & Him event and it's this round's offering from Holli Pocket called Who Booty This. I really love the denim texture on this and the rips are placed very well so it doesn't look like you're naked or anything. There are many options to choose but I went with the Light ripped version for my look today.

OH! Ladies & Gents there is another amazing Gacha Event available to us called Oh My Gacha and it is on the Jersey Shore Sim so zoom on over there! My little shoulder buddy can be found there offered to you from Birdy called the TOD Plushie and I love him so...I call him Pinky. I also got my bracelets there from Crash Republic called Strappy Bracelets, my uber cute belt from Candydoll called Bowie Belt as well as my Snazzy 8 Bit Heart glasses from TeaSoup. There is something there for everyone so go and take a look!

Last but CERTAINLY not least I want to rant and rave about the goodies at the Body Modification Expo found at Depraved Nation okay?! I am sporting these cute faceplugs from Geek that can be picked up from this event called Holy Hole in Meh Head . Admittedly I wasn't sure I was going to use them buuuuut in the end after modding them to fit my bulky cheeks I thought they were nice for a difference what do you guys think? Should I keep them? My peepers called Noa Eyes can be found at Suicidal Unborn's vendors for this expo and I'm really into them. They are very noticeable and I really love the color of them on me :D
Just a few things for you to check out hehe! I hope you all find what you are looking for and leave each event with a happy face! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences – Cho in Brillant
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Suicidal Unborn – Noa Eyes in Aqua New @ Body Modification Expo
♡ Hair: Magika – Mint in Color Pack #2
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts v1.4
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Face Piercing: Geek – Holy Hole in Meh Head in Pink New @ Body Modification Expo
♡ Freckles: Izzies – Geanna Freckles
♡ Lashes: Candy Mountain – Dolly Falsies
♡ Teeth: PXL – OpenMouth Pro v2.0
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Modish – Dani Lipstick in Set D-14 New @ Candy Fair
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: A:S:S – Unicorn Slink Appliers
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: Izzies – Geanna Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Mes Sucreries – Sweet Longtop in Cupcake New @ Candy Fair
♡ Shorts: Holli Pocket – Who Booty This Shorts in Worn Light New @ She & Him Event
♡ Socks: Honey Kitty – Candy Socks in Babypink Gacha Prize
♡ Sneakers: LouLou & Co – Betty Sneakers in Blue New @ Candy Fair
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: TeaSoup – 8-Bit Heart Glasses in Cyan New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Necklace: Mango Cheeks – Cotton Candy Necklace in Blue New @ Candy Fair
♡ Bracelet: Crash Republic – Strappy Bracelet in Aqua & Peach New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Ring: Axix – Sweeties Ring in Donut New @ Candy Fair
♡ Plushies: Birdy – TOD Plushie in Candy New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Headphones: Geek – Skit-Tells Dubs in Girly New @ Candy Fair
♡ Belt: CandyDoll – Bowie Belt in Rose/White New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Cupcake: Half Deer – The Sugar Battalion in Honey Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea – Upright Demon Tail in Glossy White
♡ Ears: Illusions – Sprite Ears
♡ Horns: Chus – Galaxias Horns in The Doctor
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment