09 October 2013

The Great Candy Harvest!

Hey loves! 

Gotta love being human sometimes! I got a cold so have been sniffly and whatnot but that doesn't keep me from blogging! I put on my big girl antlers and here I am with goodies to show you!
Pose: Infiniti - Gumballs # 6 New @ Candy Fair
Today's posting is a couple things that can be found at the Candy Fair! If you haven't gone go if you have, well go back! Keep on reading to find out what I have on!

I will start with this ooze-tastic dress! Doesn't it look like I'm just DRIPPING in sweetness? Well thanks to Epic I am. This is called Bombtastic Melty Mini and I love the drippy effect so much. I haven't worn purple in some time so I went with the Grape version but there are a TONS more colors and in my opinion they all look fabulous. These are an exclusive at the Candy Fair so you can only get them at this event so don't wait to long you have until the 18th to grab it
Another great grab is this super cute high pony from Ploom called Vanellope based off one of the CUTEST animated characters (other than myself :p) I've ever seen. This is a hair I've always secretly wanted and now...I have it. It's non rigged mesh so you can make it however big or small you need it and its available in all of its usual color packs!

*blinks at you* Though a little darker than usual I am really into these eyes from the Skinnery! These are called Chocolate Eyes and I love how rich and vivid they are. None of the detailing is lost even though they are rather dark eyes and it made me HAVE to show them off I know you all are used to my green eyes so I wanted to show off something for the darker eyed girls to oogle hehe.

*Just DIES* You know....I had a blast going through these lip choices with my super cute ChoChobi and Sakapants at my side and these glosses are....EVERYTHING I've ever wanted. You all know how picky I am with...well....everything but I have to say this gloss pack is close to perfection. These are another amazing release from The Sugar Garden and these are called Sweet Luna Lipgloss

They have some of the most ADORABLE names to match the candy fair theme and they all make me want to eat candy so you can just imagine how the boys will feel amirite? *winks*

I needed a place to store these amazing Cupcakes from Yumyums so I stuck them right into the antlers I got from Bokeh as well as a couple of other...candylicious items in my inventory. The cupcakes are a Gacha prize from Yumyums called Mad Cupcake Hat and I have the White  Grapesaurus and Razzleberry versions. The antlers are called Candy Dipped Antlers and I went with the white version because well...I wanted to :D

So my dears head to the Candy Fair and shop your little hearts out! Hopefully I will see you there \o/ Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili

What I have on
------------------------

♥ BODY ♥

♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Luna in E Tone Newish Release

♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE

♡ Eyes: The Skinnery  - Chocolate Eyes in Mint New @ The Candy Fair

♡ Hair: Ploom – Vanellope New @ The Candy Fair

♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4

♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant

-------------------------

♥ MAKE UP ♥

♡ Lipgloss: The Sugar Garden – Sweet Luna Lipgloss in Smarties New @ The Candy Fair

♡ Nail Polish: Blah – Sweet Slime in Purple New @ The Candy Fair

♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher

♡ Face Stickers: Pink Fuel – Heart Stickers in Pinky

-------------------------

♥ CLOTHING ♥

♡ Dress: Epic – Bombtastic Melty Mini in Sweet Grape New @ The Candy Fair

♡ Skirt: Milk – My Russian Mini Skirt in Purple

♡ Shoes: Intrepid – Aussie Uggs in Purple

--------------------------

♥ ACCESSORIES ♥

♡ Necklace: Tea Soup – Lollipop Necklace in Wild Berry/Gold New @ The Candy Fair

♡ Bracelet: Crash Republic – Strappy Bracelet in Purple New @ Oh My Gacha Event

♡ Ring (Left): Sugar – Mesh Macaron Ring in Grape

♡ Ring (Right): Axix – Sweeties Rings in Macaron New @ The Candy Fair

♡ Earrings: Yummy – Doughnut Earrings

♡ Goggles: Epic – Kawaii Goggles in Zebra Purple

♡ Cupcakes: YumYums – Mad Cupcake Hat New @ The Candy Fair

♡ Macaron: Action – Macaron in Berry & Lavender

--------------------------

♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥

♡ Tail: Sugar – Demon Tail in Grape

♡ Ears: Illusions – Sprite Ears

♡ Horns: Bokeh – Candy Dipped Antlers in White New @ The Candy Fair

--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment