10 October 2013

Sherbet Princess!

Fashionistas!

I've always been a huge HUGE fan of sherbet, even as a child watching everyone wolf down the super chunky chocolate ice cream or the cookie doughs I would always want the sherbet with its amazing citrus flavors and strawberry or peach goodness.
Today's outfit is inspired by the tasty cold goodness we all know as Sherbet. Today I am the sherbet princess coming to take over your mind with my sweetness. Though a simple outfit the things I used I'm really into so if you wanna know more well my love...keep on reading! Do you have a sherbet cone just calling your name? Well that's okay there are credits below.

You all know how big of a fan I am of pretty much...anything that Blah releases and this bodysuit called My Sticky Candy Suit is no different. I love the color pairing of the mint and peach and its....pretty much the perfect colors in one amazing top. This is yet another goody from the Candy Fair (I can't stoooop!) and this is an exclusive so if you want it go and get it now you only have 8 days left! I have the mint/Peach blend but there are a ton of colors to pick from so check it out.
*Smacks her lips together* If only lipstick tasted good amirite? I have on this TO DIE FOR (not literally) lipstick offered by Essences at the Candy Fair called Candy Kisses. It's a gacha prize and you know what that means, it's affordable and well made! I have on one of the rares but even the commons looked amazing on me. Calling all makeup fanatics...TAKE. A. LOOK.

Short but sweet (See what I did there) posting today that I hope gets you in that shopping mood! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili


------------------------
♥ OUTFIT ♥
♡ Skin: Essences - Cho in Brillant
♡ Shape: MY Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Brooding Eyes in Dark Green
♡ Hair: Truth - Anita in Gingers New Release
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts
♡ Hands:Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Feet: Slink - Enhanced Feet Medium Height
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Lipstick: Essences - Candy Kisses in Honey Lipbalm #11 RARE New Gacha @ Candy Fair
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Starry Heaven - Taffy Nails New @ Candy Fair
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Top/Bodysuit: Blah - My Sticky Candy Suit in Mint/Peach New @ Candy Fair
♡ Skirt: Milk - My Lil Pully Skirt in Fluffer
♡ Ears: Trap - Gelf Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Elephante Poses - Candy Girl Pack New @ Candy Fair

No comments :

Post a Comment