07 October 2013

What's underneath?!

Ohai! Quick posty-kins!
I listed in my last post this adorable set from Blah then remembered....you guys can't see it! Soooooo here you go in all my lingerie glory! Want to know more about it?! Keep on reading!

I want to start off by saying this lingerie set makes me feel so hot and sexy! You can pick this up at the Birthday round of TBS from Blah and this is called My Jelly Fishnet set and I have on the red one but so many to choose from. They have lush/lolas/phat azz appliers but I decided only on the lush.
If you're stumped on shoes to wear with it run over to the Candy Fair and get these shoes from The Sugar Garden! I love love LOVE sandals in RL it's one of the main things I miss when summer isn't around but luckily in SL its any season I want it to be so yay summer! Check out all these amazing colors (down below) 
You like? me too! Grab the goodies before its too late! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili

Most Credits found >Here<
New Items

♡ Bra: Blah. – My Jelly Fishnet Top in Red New @ The Boobies Show Birthday   
♡ Panties: Blah. – My Jelly Fishnet Panties in Red New @ The Boobies Show Birthday
♡ Shoes: The Sugar Garden - Hard Candy Jellies in Red New @ The Candy Fair



No comments :

Post a Comment