26 October 2013

I Love You to Death

Hey Lovers!

It's me sorry I was away yesterday but its not because I don't care honestly...I just fell asleep BUT I feel rested and uh...I may have sleep stabbed *giggles* LOL jk but it would explain why I woke up with blood all over myself right? I am a huge fan of horror movies and pretty much anything that might scare the crap out of me and I guess you could say that is what inspired my outfit
I know I'm usually miss prissy and glitter bombs but for Halloween I wanted to show my "darker side" I didn't go full dark but this is as dark as I can really get. Do you want to get a little dark with me today? Do you wanna let your evil streak show? WELL keep on reading and I can suggest a few things to help! Are you in the middle of a scary movie? That's okay there are credits at the bottom.

I want to start off with fan-girling over my dress! I am SO happy with this dress I got from Cynful. I love when stores celebrate the holidays and this dress made my night. This is called the T-Dress and its this amazing spiderweb pattern. It comes in grey & Black but I thought the black one was better for the look I am going for today. There are phatazz appliers and lolas/lush apliers for you sexy women that need then but its not something you have to have to enjoy the dress.
Another new release I am digging are these legwarmers from Epic called Storybook Thigh Highs. I adore them to bits and there is a color for just about anyone! There is a hooved and non hooved version depending on the look you'd prefer and you can pick these up at the Azz Show. There are phat azz appliers BUT you can also use them without it so check them out ladies!


I got a little uh....sewn back together for this look and with the help of Bubblegum Treasure Trove I look amazing while doing it. I am LOVING how cute I can still be frankenfied! These are called Frankenstitches and you can get it from the mainstore. I am usually not a tattoo person but this one I must admit is one that you can't help but wear in the spirit of Halloween!

So...its about time for me to wash this blood off of me but shh...don't tell anyone you saw me! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: Essences – Song in Brillant New Release
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Crash Republic – Subtle Eyes in Green
Hair: Ploom - Isabel New release 13 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN
Ears: Hebenon Vial – Pierced! Ears in Oh Snap
Stitches Tattoo: Bubblegum Treasure Trove – Frankenstitches New Release
Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4
Hands: Slink – Enhances Mesh hands in Elegant
♡ Teeth: PXL – OpenMouth Pro V2
♡ Teeth Alpha: Dead Apples – Mouth Alpha XII
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
Nail Polish: Deluxe Body Factory – Halloween HUD #1 Found @ Fantasy Gacha Event
Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Dress: Cynful – T-Dress in Spiderweb Black New Release
Thigh-Highs/Hooves: Epic – Storybook Thigh Highs in Black New @ The Azz Show
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Bag: Epic – Kawaii Bloody Murder Backpack in Red
Crown: Rotten Defiance – Pumpkin Crown in Black/Red Spiked with Stripes New Release
♡ Knife: Blah – My Butcher Knife in Bloody Black
♡ Plug in Heart: Geek – Play Operation in Pixa-Heart CastleBlack New @ Perfect Wardrobe
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Tail: Medusa Neko – Devil Tail
Horns: LouLou & Co – Sakura Horns V1 New @ Body Modification Expo
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment