14 October 2013

The Littlest Defender

Hey Loves!

Is it just me or do you guys feel a sense of completion when you literally take up all of your attachment points space? Just me? Oh well I am a bit special that way and I'd like to say I am feeling "complete" today *bows her head* 
Today I am going with the title "The Littlest Defender" because well...I am. I might not be the strongest or the toughest and not even the meanest person out there but I ALWAYS protect or defend the ones I care about so I decided to dress as a...sexy gladiator? with the help of some amazing designers! Keep on reading to find out where to get the goodies! Have some defending to do? That's okay credits at the bottom

I know the first thing on your mind fashionistas, "Lili you have black hair!" I know I know but I thought it looked really nice with the light outfit for this look so voila! I got this outfit from Alterego and it is called I knockout and its this round's offering at The Azz Show which is a new event showcasing clothing made for phat azz appliers. It comes with the top and bottom I'm wearing (minus the panties) and it has lola/lush appliers as well as Phat Azz Appliers BUT you do not have to have either to strut around in this outfit. Since I REALLY like to strut I felt a little....exposed with no panties so I put on these slinky sexy panties from Milk called the Minx Panties to cover up my...my greats *beams happiness*.
No gladiator can feel complete without kneepads right?...right? RIGHT! Well Epic has made an amazing set for us called Kawaii Gladiator Combat Set which includes shoulderpads, knee pads, and a hat that I threw on Mr. Frogbit for his protection. You can pick this up from the Body Modification Expo as well as this protection collar I have on from Blah called My Nekomata Collar and don't worry both of these have so many colors to choose from but I went with white for them both as you can see. 

I also took a detour to the Wizarding Fair and grabbed a couple goodies! My wand from Blah, My Magic Pouch from Essences, and of course Mr FrogBit from Beetlebones can be picked up when you take a trip to this event among many other goodies! I hope that leaves you a couple things you want to pick up for yourself! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences - Cho in Brillant
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Umeboshi - Eon Eyes Rei in Lilac New @ Legion
♡ Hair: Chemistry - Buttons in Midnight
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4
♡ Booty: Luck Inc -  Phat Azz
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: JM:Mai - Platinum Lips in Rosebay
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies  Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nails: Love Soul - Classy Nails in Blue
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Alterego - I Knockout Outfit in White New @ The Azz Show
♡ Shoes: Poptart - Sugar Strap Sneaker in Color Bats New @ Candy Fair

--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Olive - The Get Em Frankie Necklace in Silver New Release
♡ Earrings: Olive - The Sweeping Witched Broom Earrings in Silver New Release
♡ Plushies: Beetlebones - Wizarding Frogbit A New @ Wizarding Fair
♡ Shoulders/Kneepads/Hat: Epic - Kawaii Gladiator Combat Set in White New @ Body Mod Expo
♡ Gloves: F.A.D - Knucklez Zippered Leather Gloves New @ Body Mod Expo
♡ Bottle: Geek - Azz Trinket Bottle Add On in Clear New @ The Azz Show
♡ Hair Accessories: Love Soul - Hair Accessory in Stars Milky
♡ Collar: Blah - My Nekomata Collar in Special White New @ Body Mod Expo
♡ Pouch of Goodness: Essences - The Magic Pouch New @ Wizarding Fair
♡ Wand:  Boom - Swish & Flick Wand in Blackthorn 10 7/8 inch New @ Wizarding Fair
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Drakodaimonen Tail
♡ Wings: Pretty Liar - Sparkle Wings in Silver
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment