24 October 2013

Not Another Pastel Outfit | Mint & Bubblegum

Hey Fashion Heads!

Miss me? I missed you too trust me. I've been debating on how I will continue with my pictures and I'd really like you guys' help! Would you rather see more plain pictures and a quick summaries or my usual banter about my look and lots of pictures? Leave a comment I would really love to know 'kay?
So "Not another pastel outfit" is a perfect title right? I love pastels even in the fall and I just can't seem to stop! I made a pastel perfect outfit today to show you guys and I am so happy to be strutting around in it! Wanna know where I got the goods from? Keep on reading!

I would LOVE to start with this absolutely gorgeous hair I have on from Ploom she has been producing SO many amazing hairstyles lately for the 13 days of Halloween but this one has to be one of my favorites because we ALL know how much I love pigtails right? This is called Isabel and the style just makes me giggle with happiness. I am going with a lovely pastel pink hair because....why not? If you are looking for some amazing hairstyles definitely check out Ploom's new releases!

Every girl needs a sweater in her life right? I adore this one from Forever Young. There are two packs a pack with more lighter tones and a darker toned pack and I got the lighter one which included this amazing mint that went perfect with my socks.

Another amazing release from Forever Young is this amazing headband called Batty Head Band that can be picked up from this month's newly revamped Perfect Wardrobe for this Spooktastic Theme and the super cute plushy poo I am carrying around called Squishy Bat that is a new gacha found at the store but they are perfect to go with each other for a super playful look as I've done today! 

Like what you see? Then get shopping! I hope I run into you around the grid and don't forget to tell me what types of pictures you'd like to see! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

Landmarks:


 
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences - Cho in Brillant
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastard – Anime Eyes in Green #1
♡ Hair: Ploom – Isabel
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Teeth: Shine – Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Pink Fuel – Glossy Pout Lipstick in Berry Smoothie
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies  - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Izzies – Nail Polish HUD in Pastels
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Forever Young – Cozy Turtleneck in Mint
♡ Skirt: Cynful - Bandeau Skirt in White
♡ Socks: G Field – Diamond Socks in Pastel Green
♡ Shoes: Ingenue – Delphine in Bloom
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Necklace: Blah – My Cute Vampaia Necklace in Pink
Ring: Circa – Rock my Candy Cocktail Ring in Mint Ice
Plushies: Forever Young – Squishy Bat #3
♡ Head Band: Forever Young – Batty Head Band in Mint
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Tail: Lemon Tea – Drakodaimonen Tail
Ears: Illusions – Sprite Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment