29 March 2014

Kissed By May | May By Birdy


Hi my loves! I bring you ANOTHER skin I have tons I want to show but since the Skin Fair is ending tomorrow I'm BEGGING you to go today. The skin I have on today is a lovely piece of work from Birdy that I went gaga (lady of course) all over. Keep on reading for more info and outfit credits <3

The skin I have on today from Birdy is called May and...I'm in lust with it. Let me just say I LOVE the body detail on this skin so SO smooth and soft looking. I have on the Toffee tone which I'm really into and hopefully I can go back and get a darker version before the skin fair ends. These skins have all appliers available and even better? All you have to do is join the low fee group (I believe its 50L) and you can grab them all for a linden at the mainstore :D 
Each pack comes with
3 Cleavage Layer Tattoos
Flat Chest Tattoo Layer
Small Breasts Tattoo Layer
Freckle Tattoo Layer
3 Glosses for your lippy lips
Skins with 5 Brow options: Bare, Brown, Black, Red, and Blonde

Another short but sweet post for my loveloves (I was trying to do a post free weekend but failed) get those tushes to the Skin Fair...this is LITERALLY your last chance! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Birdy - May Skin in Toffee New @ The Skin Fair
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop - Real Eyes in 50 Shades New Release
♡ Hair: Chemistry - Bubbles in Chocolate Brown
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Booty: Luck Inc - Cute Azz
♡ Lashes: Candy Mountain - Moody Falsies
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: Dead Apples -Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Boom - Twenty-Three Tee in Cotton Candy
♡ Panties: Pervette - Gacha Pants in Strawberry New @ Luck Of The Irish
♡ Socks: Forever Young - Knee Socks in White
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Sugar Button Boutique - Super Nerd Glasses on Strawberry Delight
♡ Bracelet: Precious - Cotton Candy Bracelet in Mix Grape/Gum
♡ Bows: Remarkable Oblivion - Brair Bows in Usagi
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Luck Inc - The Tail in Fade to Black
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment