25 March 2014

Yumyum Dummy

Hey Loves! 

As you all know I'm dating someone and I'm finally ready for you to see his sexy, perfect, face!
TADA! Isn't he perfect?! He lets me sit on his lap all the time and mmm don't get me started on that hat! Okay you guys caught me...this is just a dummy BUT I adored the pose so I wanted you guys to see it. Today I have a cute lingerie set and some AMAZING makeup to show you guys today so keep on reading for details okay my loves! Credits at the bottom!

So on to the outfit yes? I have on this really cute lingerie set that you can pick up from Bodify by Bad Apple Designs and it's called Madelyn. I am wearing the purple version but they also have green, blue. and pink versions. With this you get the azz and boobs appliers  for all the pretty, busty, women of SL to enjoy. I wanted a more casual in lingerie type look so I slipped on these newly released socks from Cannibelle called Sheer Dotty Ankle Socks that I just think are so adorable. 
*Puckers her lips* Do my lips look different today? Well that's because I have on the loud mouth and I actually enjoy it. I do love that with this mouth ANY lipstick I wear will be made to fit them perfectly and with the applier it's virtually seamless (if I knew how to do it right) BUT I honestly do miss my normal Lili mouth HOWEVER these lipsticks from Yumyums make me want to wear this all the time. If you go to the Skin Fair you will find these amazing new releases for the loud mouth PLUS you can get a free gifty JUST for being there if you want to try out the lipstick feature on the Loud Mouth.
Row 1: Acid, Death Pale, Fuchsia, Grape III
Row 2: Grape II, Grape I, Hot Pink III, Hot Pink II
Row 3: Hot Pink I, Ice II, Ice I, Lemon
Row 4: Lizard, Mint, Natural III, Natural II
Row 5: Natural I, Nuclear, Nude III, Nude II
Row 6: Nude I, Orangesicle II, Orangesicle I, Over The Rainbow II
Row 7: Over The Rainbow I, Pinkie III, Pinkie II, Pinkie I

I love the lipstick colors in this pack so much you know I am a huge fanatic of crazy lipstick colors and this pack completely delivers
Not only did the lovely miss Io make bedazzling lipsticks but she also made these cute bottom lip tattoos for the loud mouth as well. I can see myself totally rocking these with my loud mouth cause some of them describe me SO well don't you think?


Soooo tada! I hope you enjoy all the lingerie and lipstick goodness I have brought to your soul :D Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop - Real Eyes in Deep Ocean New Release
♡ Hair: Analog Dog - Tangent in Fairy
♡ Breasts: Lush
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Booty: Luck Inc - Cute Azz
♡ Lashes: Candy Mountain - Moody Falsies
♡ Mouth: Loud Mouth - Brandee Mouth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: YumYums - Loud Mouth Lip Appliers in Natural I New @ Skin Fair
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: Pink Fuel - Freckles Light
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Lingerie: Bad Apple Designs (BAD) - Madelyn Lingerie Set in Purple New @ Bodify
♡ Socks: Cannibelle - Sheer Dotty Ankle Socks in White New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Ellemeno - Clean Glasses in Purple
♡ Necklace: Prick - Face Caps in Sick
♡ Collar: The Sugar Garden - Lovely Floral Collar in Forever
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Wings: Una - SteamPunk Wings in Pink Folded
♡ Ears: Illusions - Brownie Ears
♡ Horns: Chus - Galaxias Horns in Milky Way
♡ Claws: Europa - Khor Hands in Tan
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment