14 March 2014

Meet Marina | Skin Fair Goodness Pt 1

Hi My Loves! 
Today I am not only bringing you a nice simple but cute outfit but I'm also showing you one of the amazing skins you can find at the newly opened Skin Fair! I'm so excited today about the goodies I want to just dive right in so keep on reading okay? You won't regret it I promise.
For the outfit I grabbed a couple things from Luck Of The Irish. I got this watch and necklace from Epic! Both are part of the Kawaii Sweet Goo Collection which I must admit is quite cute hehe. I also HAD to have these striped socks from Ellemeno and I am wearing the White/Orange version and I can't wait to wear all the other versions as well. I wanted a nice simple dress for this look so I stopped at Vincue and picked up this dress called Sirocco Dress in this nice bright orange color.

This skin...oh this skin is just pure amazement. This is a skin from Okkbye and it's an exclusive for the Skin Fair so you must get there to try it out and buy it! This lovely face is called Marina and ladies and gents....I love it. The lips are beautiful on it the eyes are very defined but still nice and soft. The body work on this is amazeballs has the realistic shine without looking like she is constantly sweating plus a nice soft womanly tummy perfect for feeling and kissing (<.< oh like you don't like it too!) I could go on and on because this skin is...exceptional in my opinion. 
Another thing I really love is the skin tones they have a nice reddish undertone which is what I'm usually looking for when I buy a skin. I think my favorite tones would have to be shadow and Henna since I think  they fit my facial features the best. This line of skins offer  appliers for Boobs, Butts, and Slink products for us mesh maniacs out there (GUILTY)
There is also a makeup pack you can purchase that has blush, freckles, moles, and even a pack with eyebags that I thought would be fun for artistic pictures or even roleplaying. There is also a pack of lippysticks that I took some pictures of just for you guys cause I love you so!
I just want to end this with saying make sure you get your sexy tush to the skin fair and try out all the lovely skins and hop to Luck Of The Irish for some inexpensive goodies to show the new skin off! See you guys tomorrow (Maybe) for more skin deliciousness and outfit yumminess. Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Okkbye - Marina in Spice New @ Skin Fair
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop - Real Eyes in Jade New Release
♡ Hair: Magika - Shine in Pack 2 New Release
♡ Breasts: Lush
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet:  Slink
♡ Booty: Luck Inc - Cute Azz
♡ Dimple Piercing: Soedara - Cihuapilla Simple Gold Dimples
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Lingerie: Blah - My Lovable Pois Lingerie in White
♡ Dress: Vincue - Sirocco Dress in Tangerie New Release
♡ Socks: Ellemeno - Striped Socks in Orange & White New @ Luck Of The Irish
♡ Shoes: The Sugar Garden - Cupid Creepers in White w/Wings
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Yummy - Leigh Frames in White New @ Collabor88
♡ Necklace: Epic - Kawaii Sweet Goo Necklace in Toffee New @ Luck Of The Irish
♡ Ring: Utopiah - My Cute Tie in Orange Flower
♡ Watch: Epic - Kawaii Sweet Goo Watch in Toffee New @ Luck Of The Irish
♡ Flower Crown: Flower Child - Rose Crown in Orange/Pink/White
♡ Garter: Geek - Abbiekins Garter in Orange
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Wings: Pretty Liar - Sparkle Wings in Silver
♡ Ears: Trap - Gelf Ears Low
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment