11 March 2014

Strawberry Cynful

Hey My Loves!

How's life? Good I hope since I honestly just want the best for everyone I happen to run into in my life! 
For a long time in my life I thought that the subliminal messages stuff was pure crap in my mind I thought "wow if you can barely hear it, how is it going to change anything?" and a long time friend of mine told me that is starts with me. It starts with me WANTING to believe the positive things in the messages might be true, with me WANTING to let go of the negative images of myself and I must say....he was right. I've recently been letting subliminal music play around me while I clean and it has been leaving me feeling...so super charged and amazing after so my dears if any of you have a bit of a sparkle stealer I do suggest trying this and telling me how it goes!

As for the SL side of things....I'm ALWAYS happiest when shopping and I have lots of goodies so keep on reading okay?! Credits at the bottom!

More stuff from the Whore Couture Fair? You asked for it! Today I have on this casual but sexy dress from Cynful called Chainbelt Dress. With this dress you can wear them in three styles; Solid, Black Stripes, and White Stripes as well as changing the skirt section to a different color and even better? There are phat azz AND cute azz versions! Another item from WCF are these shoes from Blah called Cute Bow Platforms. I personally LOVE them to the max. I like how high they are and I love how daring they look but still conserve a little of my usual cuteness with the bow. With these you MUST have the  High version of the Slink feet or they will not work so make sure you grabs those before demo-ing :D

I was one of the lucky ones who got into Collabor88 on opening night and I got a couple accessories because honestly the theme isn't really one that caught my attention too much...but they had pink and white objects so I snatched them up. I'm always on the hunt for new glasses so I bought these from Yummy called Leigh's Frames and I got a white and black version but I'm showing off the white today. I also grabbed this set from Maxi Gossamer called Tokyo Party Night that I absolutely adored from the second it rezzed on my screen. Remember my dears be patient...we will all get into any events we want.
My hair you ask? Well I must say when I'm NOT blogging (sorry for that btw) I tend to run around in this hair and for good reasons! I love it! This is a newish release from Lcky called Lynlee. I love the pulled back bun look especially since it looks a lot like my RL hair would look with no chemicals. You can get this hair in three different packs Neutral (Naturals Pack) Disaster (Fantasy Pack) or Dipped (Ombre/Tips Pack) or you know...you can ALWAYS get the fatpack as well since they are JUST that perfect. 

And that is MY shopping adventures for the day! See you guys tommorow! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili


------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby 2.0 in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Brixley – Woeful Eyes in Green New @ One Word Event
♡ Hair: Lcky – Lynlee in Disaster New Release
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Feet: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Feet High Version
♡ Booty: Luck Inc – Cute Azz
♡ Dimple Piercing: Soedara – Cihuapilli Simple Gold Dimples
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden – Sweet Luna Lipgloss in Cotton Candy
♡ Nail Polish: Hello Dave – Lacquer of Love
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Cynful – Chainbelt Dress in White New @ Whore Couture Fair
♡ Shoes: Blah – Cute Bow Platforms in White New @ Whore Couture Fair
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Yummy – Leigh Frames in White New @ Collabor88 March 2014
♡ Necklace: Maxi Gossamer – Tokyo Party Night Necklace New @ Collabor88 March 2014
♡ Bracelet 1: Boom – Knit Friendship Bracelet in Princess RARE
♡ Bracelet 2:  NuDoLu – Elastique Bracelet in Rose
♡ Bracelet 3: O.M.E.N – You’re a Star Bracelet in White/Green/Pink
♡ Bracelet 4: Maxi Gossamer – White South Sea Pearl Bracelet #2
♡ Ring (Left): Gala Fashion Design – Knuckle Rings in Infinity & Point Silver New @ Luck Of the Irish COMING SOON
♡ Earrings: Maxi Gossamer – Tokyo Party Night Earrings New @ Collabor88 March 2014
♡ Hat: Katatonik – Cameo Hat in  Purple Strawberry New @ The Arcade March 2014
♡ Sakuras: Naminoke – Sakura Head #2 New @ Luck Of the Irish COMING SOON
♡ Kitty Headband: Olive – The Dis Kitteh Headband New @ The Arcade March 2014
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea – Upright Demon Tail in Glossy White
♡ Ears: Trap – Short Gelf Ears Low
♡ Horns: Forever Young  - Candy Horns in Vanilla
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment