27 March 2014

WoW-ing The Crowd

Hey my loves!
It's getting closer and closer to the spring/summer and I am a little bittersweet about it. Yes I hate heat...and sweating BUT I love the colors and the styles of summer. Not to mention I have many reasons to enjoy the summer more than I did last year hehe. Today I have on a couple more things from Luck Of The Irish to make up an adorable and chill summery look so keep on reading if you just HAVE to have the sexy old details! Credits at the bottom!

I adore the set I have on from Epic so much! You can find the bikini, watch AND necklace all at Luck of The Irish by the name of sweet goo. I really wanted a nice poppy color so I wore the cherry today but there are TONS of colors to play in like a bawss all for less than 100L a play. Sadly this event ends the 31st so make sure to go, check it out, and get everything you want! 

It's been awhile since I've shared a hunt item with you so I just HAD to tell you about this fruity delight of a nail polish from Witches & Rats that you can get from the Strawberry cube hunt (shown closer below).  This is a slink nail applier called Strawberries Love and *squeals* my nails just look so yummy! If you don't have the money for the full slink HAND you can always go to slink and get JUST the nails and you will be able to use all the appliers with them. 
These sandals make me a happy Lili and hopefully they will make you a happy <insert name here> too! These are a new release from Candydoll called Bowie Sandals and you can pick these up from this round of Kustom 9 Sorry guys I'm such a derp THESE ones are at Slink West BUT she does have amazing ones at Kustom 9 too (to be blogged soon). With these you will need the flat version of the slink feet or they might not look right for you. The bows on these are texture changable so you can wear them with lots of different looks and colors so if you need some more cute slink compatible sandals...you're welcome >:D< (lol to yahoo messenger emotes)

Last but not least I wanted to show off this skin by Wow Skins called Sara. You can pick this beauty up from Luck of The Irish while you grab your kini and accessories. I don't wear much Wow Skins but after putting this skin on....I may from time to time see what they have to offer >.> 
This machine is FILLED with all kinds of beauty, each prize comes with three tones: Tan, Dark Tan & Bronze my favorite being the bronze and there are 5 different makeup options to win plus the bare. Prizes 2 and 4 are the rares and Prizes 6, 7, and 8 are the appliers you will need for this skin but I do recommend playing a few times because I do think these are very beautiful and SO inexpensive!
So THAT is my list of goodies for you today! I hope you enjoy them and get your cute tushies out there to shop! See you guys later (today I hope) Mwah mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: WoW Skins - Sara (Tan) in Natural New @ Luck Of the Irish
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Buzzeri - Hime Eyes in Jade
♡ Hair: Truth - Neomi in Gingers02
♡ Breasts: Lush
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands
♡ Feet: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Feet Flat Version
♡ Booty: Luck Inc - Cute Azz
♡ Lashes: Candy Mountain - Moody Falsies
♡ Piercing: Zombie Suicide - Sugar Piercing in Dipped 3
♡ Belly Piercing: Cute Poison - Hip Accent Piercings
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Witches & Rats - Strawberries Love Strawberry Cube Hunt
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Bikini: Epic - Sweet Goo Set in Cherry New @ Luck Of The Irish
♡ Skirt: Milk - My Russian Skirt in Red
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Bowie Sandals in Black New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Epic - Sweet Goo Necklace in  Cherry New @ Luck Of The Irish
♡ Watch: Epic - Sweet Goo Watch in Cherry New @ Luck Of The Irish
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Antlers: Reign - Reigndeer Antlers in Fawn/White
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment