02 September 2014

A Day At The Huntington Museum

Hey Loves!

I know, I know the arcade is up and running but you all know that we can't all get in at the same time but it's okay! It will be here all month and trust me we will all eventually get in so just be patient and until then we can go to yard sales OR you can join me in The Huntington Museum. 
The Huntington Museum is a beautiful place FULL of Gacha Items galore from previous rounds of The Arcade a long with full sets from other events. I went here because to be honest because I missed exploring so I took a look around. Keep on reading for the credits okay <3 

My look was inspired by a nice sunny day walking through the Boston Commons. I spent a lot of last summer around there but this year not to much I've been soooo antisocial but meh it's all good I always have you guys right? Riiiighhhht? <3 Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Shock - MesmerEYES in Flower #2 New @ The Gacha Mania
♡ Hair: Spellbound - Bubsy in Natural Selection Newish Release
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: JM:Mai - Skin Platinum Lips in Scarlet
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Flair - Set 113 in La
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Jacket: Motiame - Tied Denim Shirt in Light New @ Kustom9
♡ Dress: Motiame - Floral Mini Dress in Yellow
New @ Kustom9 
♡ Socks: Cannibelle - Ribbed Overknee Socks in Carrot
♡ Shoes: L. Warwick - Miranda High Platform Wedge in Modest Mahogany
♡ Feet:  High Version
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Yumyums - Calm Yo Self Bag in Fall
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Orange New Release
♡ Necklace: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Laveau Necklace New @ Fantasy Collective
♡ Bracelet: Buttery Toast - Trio Toast Bracelet in Buttery
♡ Ring: Buttery Toast - Buttery On Toast Ring
♡ Earrings: Buttery Toast - Buttery On Toast Earrings
♡ Hairband: P.O - Pure Dream Hair Ribbon In Orange
New @ The Gacha Mania
 ♡ Ice Cream: Imeka - Sweet Ice Cream 06
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment