30 September 2014

Call It Magic

Hey Loves!
 Not only am I adoring this look but I'm also having fun with pictures! I wasn't able to take any pictures outside of my platform today without crashing but that's okay I did the best I could with what I had! Today I bring you a nice colorful look that honestly kept a smile on my face! I just had this strong urge to listen to Coldplay today and *extends her hand and lets glitter fill the air* I called it magic <3 Keep on reading for credits and whatnot :D

" Call it magic, cut me into two. And with all your magic, I disappear from view. And I can't get over, can't get over you. Still I call it magic, such a precious truth."

 If you haven't gotten to Collabor88 this month HURRY, you only have about a week to get this round's goodies including this super cute dress I have on from Katatonik *does a pretty twirl* I rushed into the event in an utter PANIC and dazed desperation to get this dress yes my loves....the struggle was real. This dress is called the Playgirl Dress and it's available in so many fun colors but I fell in love with this Cornflower color so I snatched it up :D I also grabbed this cute earring & bangle set from Maxi Gossamer called Neon Chuchu and it can also be found at this round's Collabor88 but don't miss it you have until the 7th
 You have a little more time than that to get to this round's Gacha Mania and if you miss this hair you will KICK yourself! I spent a ton on the machine but it was worth every linden! This is called Kokoa and it's by Taketomi at only 70L per play. Another must have is *makes a kissy face at you* This super adorable lipgloss I've been going crazy on from Angelica called Milky Lips. I think I love it so much because she offers this for every tone! Today I have on the Honey Dark. Last but not least these rings I have on today from Cubic Cherry Kre-ations can be picked up from this round. They are called the Cute Ribbon Rings. Want a little help getting there? Well you know I aim to please HERE YOU GO

Get your tush to all the stuff listed below before it's too late! I have a little more shopping to do myself so maybe we will SMACK into each other! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Buzzeri - Celestial Eyes in Wolf
♡ Hair: Taketomi - Kokoa in Balayage 02 New @ The Gacha Mania
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Booty: Luck Inc - Cute Azz w/ Thicker Legs
♡ Throat Piercing: Puncture - Dermal Spike Implants
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Angelica - Milky Lips in Honey Dark New @ The Gacha Mania
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Face Stickers: Candy Mountain - Blue Cheek Heart
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Katatonik - Heart Playgirl Dress in Cornflower New @ Collabor88
♡ Shoes: The Sugar Garden - Gyaru Knee Boots in White New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Baby Blue
♡ Necklaces: Maxi Gossamer - Pearl Necklace Sets in Pink, White, & Blue
♡ Rings: Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations Cute Ribbon Rings in Pink & Striped Sky (RARE) New @ The Gacha Mania
♡ Earrings & Bangle: Maxi Gossamer - Neon Chuchu Set New @ Collabor88
♡ Bow: Half Deer - Forest's Tale Blooming Button Bow New @ The Arcade
♡ Card in Mouth: Buttery Toast - Baby Toast Trading Card RARE COMING SOON @ Candy Fair
♡ Garter: Buttery Toast - Olivia New @ The Big Show
♡ Hair Clip: Sweet Thing - Shooting Heart Hair Clip in Starshine
♡ Hair Accessories: Love Soul - Hair Accessory in Milky Stars
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Yumyums - Frisky Succubus Tail in Ivory
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Starry Heaven - Kia Poses

No comments :

Post a Comment