10 September 2014

Miss Anthropy

Hey Loves!

Meet Miss Anthropy 2014. She is a queen and the most beautiful of her galaxy and she doesn't understand humans. See the thing about us humans is that we are so complex we don't even understand EACH OTHER but if we just take the time to communicate I feel things would be a lot easier for us to meet a common harmony. Everyone has opinions, everyone has goals, and everyone has dreams. Are they the same as yours? Probably not but you should still respect them...I believe. 

ANYWHO It's Clothing Time! Keep on reading for the clothes details! Are you stuck on the galactic highway? That's okay credits at the bottom

I want to start out by saying there are some lovely items at the Kings & Queens Fair and I am so happy with some of the products. One of those products is this  amazing dress from Dollle. I just love how it's so flowy looking and still has that cute factor that I just need in my life. This is called the Wrapped Gown Dress and I have it on in this pretty purple color! I paired it with the offering from Epic *wiggles her shoe* called Lace Me Bow and I LOOOOOVE them and I have so many plans for these shoes. I also paired it with this amazing hair from Ayashi also found at this event and this is called Ledi and comes with this crown on top of your head.

As far as skins I did not want to look regular today so why not be pink? I had a la petite morte of my own when I saw this skin for I <3 RP from La Petite Morte. There are three versions of skins available in these amazing fantasy tones but I am showing off the India skins today because they make me happy. 
  • These skins come with 
  • Slink Appliers
  • Baby Bump Appliers
  • Azz/Ghetto Booty Appliers
  • Boobies Appliers
  • Cleavage/Non Cleavage Version
  • Brows & No Brows Version
 
 Check out all the goodies! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: La Petite Morte - India in Fantasy Tone 4 New @ We ♥ RP
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop – Little Angels in Green
♡ Hair: Ayashi – Ledi New @ Kings & Queen Fair
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet:Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Flair – Set 185
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Dollle – 089 Ribbon Wrapped Gown Dress in Purple New @ Kings & Queen Fair
♡ Shoes: Epic – Lace Me Bow in Lavender New @ Kings & Queen Fair
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: La Boutique – Necklace Crown Princess in Silver New @ Kings & Queen Fair
♡ Space Cat: Pixicat – Space Companion in Siamese New @ The Arcade September 2014
♡ Headband: Buttery Toast – Yara’s Band Newish Release
♡ Sash: Commoner – Pageant Sash in #Nofilter New @ The Arcade September 2014
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala – Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Horns: Sweet Thing – Starshine Violet Melty Horns New @ The Gacha Mania
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment