28 September 2014

I've Got My Eyes On You

Hey Loves!

Did you miss my Lazy Sunday posts? I did too so hereeee we go!
Today I really just wanted to show off not only my new purchase *jiggles her bouncy boobs at you all and wiggles her brows* BUT I also wanted to show off these super cute headbands by Buttery Toast! Today they are on sale for 75L but it's TODAY ONLY for this week's Lazy Sunday and after that baaaaack to the regular pricing!

A quick wrap up of all the things I have on? Keep on reading for credits! 

Hope you enjoy <3 Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

 ------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Insitu - Olly in Ton C
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Buzzeri - Celestial Eyes in Wolf
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Zombie Maid Hair New @ LvlUp
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Booty: Luck Inc - Cute Azz
♡ Boobies: Lolas - Tango Delicq New Purchase!
♡ Mouth: Loud Mouth - Brandee Open
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: Insitu - Blush
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Lingerie: Blah - My Lovable Pois Lingerie Set in Pea
♡ Socks: The Sugar Garden - Princess Socks in White
♡ Shoes: Blah - My Charming Pumps in Lime
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Headbands: Buttery Toast  - I've Got My Eyes on You New Release!
♡ Lollipops: The Sugar Garden - Lollipop Love in Cinnamon & Lemon
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSE ♥
oOo Poses - Belle #3

No comments :

Post a Comment