22 September 2014

Queen Of The Suck

Hey Loves! 

Did you miss me? I hope so because I missed you too. It's kind of funny, when I am in a not so good mood I don't want to taint my blog with all my unhappy feels BUT one of the things that make me feel better is blogging. UGH. 
Anywho today I have on a nice simple look to show off some more of my swag before it's too late lol. Just as the title has given away I am very familiar with good ideas executed badly from my random accidental clicks that work or my picture snapping just a second too quickly hehe. The picture is my way of showing all my beautiful mishaps hehe. Keep on reading for credits <3
Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Luminate Eyes in Dark Brown OLD GROUP GIFT
♡ Hair: Truth - Amaris in Colours New Release
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Booty: Luck Inc - Cute Azz
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Angelica - Milky Lips in Chopped Cherry Dark New @ Gacha Mania
♡ Nail Polish: Bella Elephante -  Dippy Slink Fingernails in Red September VIP Group Gift
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Blah - You Suck Crop Top in Red New @ Swagfest
♡ Jumper: Blah - My Solid Jumper in Red New @ Swagfest
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Cocoroni - Kiss Me Bag in Ivory Gacha Prize
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Red
♡ Ring: Witches & Rats - Sticky Bling Ring in #5
♡ Earrings: American Beauty - Coated Perfume Bottle Earrings in White New @ Thrift Shop
♡ Crown: The Sugar Garden - Moon Princess Crown in Mars/Gold
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Horns: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Maze Horns in Day
♡ Whiskers: CerberusXing - Curly Whiskers New @ One Word
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment