15 January 2015

Bath Time With Lili

Hey!
Lately I've been SO stressed out. Nothing unusual the regular old "I'm *insert age* and I need to be BETTER than this" freak out so my mind has been going about a gajillion miles per kilosecond but one thing that never fails to relax me is a nice hot bath *sighs* I put my computer on a stand (away from the tub of course) and start my playlist of shows and just relax. Plus it's so much better right after I go after Christmas shopping for all the body wash gift sets from Bed, Bath & Beyond and Kmart and all those amazing places and you have a nice fresh arsenal of scents for the new year *swoons* have I mentioned I love bath time? I'm that person who has fallen asleep in the bath tub. Prune fingers do not stop me :D I decided since I like baths so much in RL why not just....take one in SL and with this cute and FREE set it was the perfect timing. Keep reading for details!

Today I got a lovely little package perfect for bathtime from a cute little place called Kawaii (The owner is a doll cake too) This is not only CUTE and Multipurposed as decorations and wearables but it's also FREE with just a little bit of hunting! This is just one of the amazing gifts you can grab from the new beginnings hunt which started Today!

Little bit of Info!
Name: New Beginning of 2015 Hunt
When: January 15th - February 15th
Theme: A start of a new beginning of 2015. Anything goes…
Starting Point: Xabat City [x]
Looking For: a "2015" object

Mwahs & Happy Hunting! 
Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Enfant - Cocori's Summer 4
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Cucumbers: Kawaii - New You Sliced Fresh Cucumbers ☆ New Beginnings Hunt
♡ Head Towel: Kawaii - New You Towel Head Wrap ☆ New Beginnings Hunt
--------------------------
♥ STUFFS AND THINGS ♥
♡ Giftbag: Kawaii - New You Pamper Kit ☆ New Beginnings Hunt
♡ Facemask Tube: Kawaii - New You Face Mask ☆ New Beginnings Hunt
♡ Cucumber Holder: Kawaii - New You Sliced Fresh Cucumbers ☆ New Beginnings Hunt
♡ Bathtub: Pilot - Bathtime in Pink ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Candles: Infiniti - Candles
♡ Nail Polish Racks: Pilot - With Love Nail Polish Rack ☆ Old Hunt Prize
♡ Poster: Apple Fall - Beauty Is.... ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Moar Candles: Apple Fall - Scented Candle in Apple ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Doggie: Forever Young - Weenie Dog in Pink ☆ Oh My Gacha

1 comment :