10 January 2015

Hero

Hey Fashion Heads!
It's been awhile right? I feel like it has and must admit I really hate that feeling. I got my new computer \o/ but it still needs to be set up and made Lili perfect so until then me and old clunker came to an agreement and pictures were created. I absolutely adore my outfit today and it's another HUD controlled outfit which I love because it gives you more creative options. Keep on reading for more outfit details <3

♪ "Someone told me 'love' would all save us but, how can that be? Look what 'love' gave us a world full of killing and blood spilling that world never came" ♪


I really love the outfit I have on today by Cila called NekoNeko Coat . Not only is it cute but it is rigged like a dream I literally did a crab walk and the rigging was all "I got you covered booboo" not that....everyone in SL crab walks but you know...if you do now you know. I had a hard time picking which colors I wanted to use in my outfit today and finally settled on the Ash Colored Jacket but there is also Pink, Baby Blue & Caramel. These come with matching berets but...I'm kinda not wearing them :D just a heads up
Not only are the jacket colors amazing but the dress under the jacket is adorable too but don't worry if you have something you'd rather wear under the jacket there is a version with no dress as well. I know you're interested now right?! Well lucky for you Season's Story is WIDE OPEN just waiting on you to love up on the wintery goodness.
Short but sweet post! Hopefully you like this outfit as much as I did! Leave comments! Find me inworld! Add me on Google+! I crave human interaction ; . ; See all you lovely ladies (and my gentleman readers as well) later and until then Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Chus - Tin Tin Lenses in Poison
Hair: Truth Hair - Mira in Gingers ☆
Hands: Slink
Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: Angelica - Milky Lip in Chopped Apple
Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
Nail Polish: Bamboo Nails - Wild Slink Nail Appliers ☆New Release
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Outfit: Cila - Nekoneko Coat in Ash ☆ The Season's Story
Tights: Cannibelle - Lace Up Tights in Red
Shoes: The Sugar Garden - Cupid Creepers in Royal Blue
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
 ♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Royal Blue
Earrings: Cae - Dream Catcher Earrings ☆ Oneword
Crown: Buttery Toast - Of Course I'm Royalty Crown ☆ SALE TIL THE 18TH
Mousy Hero: Geek - Hero Mouse in Cream ☆ OneWord
Bows: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
Umbrella: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Show Me the Sky Umbrella
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Horns: Melonopolis - Imp Horns
--------------------------

 ♬ SONG OF THE MOMENT ♬
HERO BY CHAD KROEGER 

No comments :

Post a Comment