22 January 2015

Emmy's Date Night Selfies | LPM Romance Editions

Hey Loves!
Today is a quick blog post on a skin I found to be absolutely beautiful! You I'm sure know I loved the full release of the Emmy Skin by La Petite Morte (Shown here) but when I saw THESE ones I just...couldn't even. Keep on reading so I can tell you all about it!

So I'm a little late because I'm soooo obsessive over shapes and this skin deserved the work okay? If you hop over to The Liaison Collaborative for the romance round you will see these beauties just waiting to go home with you. La Petite Morte has made special Edition romance versions of Emmy for this event in the "Tone 3" skin complexion that I think look stunning in almost any windlight. In the picture above I am wearing option number 2 but there are three options to pick from, a nice juicy red lip, a sweet glisteny pink lip and a nice option with nude lips and heavy eyeliner which are all nice options to get closer to a loved or liked one :D
 In each pack you get
  • A Cleavage/Non Cleavage Version
  • Brow/No Brow Version
See you all soon! Mwahs & Happy Skinning!

Love Always
Lili

No comments :

Post a Comment