13 January 2015

Fabulous Cheat Days

Hey Loves!
Today is a short post because quite honestly I'm having a cheat day! I can eat whatever I want and feel guilt free about it! Writing this I'm eating a Dunkin Donut's doughnut and Iced Tea and after this who knows...pizza might be in my future :D After losing three pounds this week (long way to go but I'm optimistic) I think I need to not think about what I'm eating today so....yes in SL and RL...I'm having a cheat day.  

Since this is a short post I'd just like to say that one of my favorite designers has decided to hang up her designing hat. Buttery Toast has been a place of comfort and happiness for me since the day I found it and to watch it close it's doors is bittersweet. I'll miss the blogger's group banter, and the excitement of seeing what lovely Mama Toast has released but I know nothing but great things will follow Fayfay. She is a great person and Fayfay...as much as I don't want you to go I still wish nothing but the VERY best for you. 

Credits below loves

Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Angelica - Pure Eyes in Green ☆ New @ The Season's Story
♡ Hair: Truth Hair - Mira in Gingers ☆ Newish Release
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Glamorize - New Occasion Lips in Pink Salmon
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Jacket & Shirt: Motiame -  Sailor Stadium Jacket ☆ New @ The Season's Story
♡ Socks: Forever Young - Toeless Socks in White
♡ Sneakers: Bubble - Street Sneakers in Skull RARE ☆ New @ Oh My Gacha
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Buttery Toast - Little Lucy Necklace in Star Face ☆ New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Pawpaws: The Sugar Garden - Neko Cosplay Paw Glove in Black ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Headband: Yumyums - Cute As a Button in Black RARE ☆ New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Cookies: Tentacio - Sugar Winter Cookie Jar in Blue ☆ New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Donuts: Tentacio - Donnut Bag ☆ New @ Oh My Gacha
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tail - Short Hair Neko Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Short Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Whiskers: Yumyums - Kitteh Whiskers in Black
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment