28 January 2015

Good Girls ;)

Hey Loves!

Even a day without you guys feels like forever...it's a bit sad I'm this attached I know, but you complete me! I'm one of the lucky people stuck in Snowstorm Juno with 3 feet of snow blocking my door and cold air that wants to snuggle my bones. With the snuggling came loss of Internet and cable too! What.A.Deal!
This is a look I did a couple nights ago. A little different than my usual but I really enjoyed it so if you want to know where I got all the pieces keep on reading for credits okay?! More looks to come soon! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!
Love Always
Lili

She said to me "Forget what you thought 'cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught. So just turn around and forget what you saw 'cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught."

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chus - Humanoid Elven Eyes in Depth ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Hair: Truth - Ivana in Colours ☆ New Release
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Knee Scrapes: Mes Petites Coutures - Bloody Knees
♡ Neck Tattoo: Bella Elephante - Tosh Tats in Bugger ☆ Leaf On The Wind
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Izzies - Qopi Matte Lipstick in Black ☆ The Dressing Room Fusion
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Adore & Abhor - Basics NailPolish Pack in Dark & Monochrome ☆ 50% Off Sale
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Neverwood - Truth Or Consequences Tee in Snow ☆ Oh My Gacha
♡ Skirt: Suicidal Unborn - Plaid Gurl Club Skirt in 03 ☆ Urban Legends Fair
♡ Shoes: Reign - Creeps in White ☆ Kawaii Project
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Black
♡ Necklace: Katat0nik - Clown Katty Gift Necklace in Yellow2 ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Bracelet: Go Diva - Selkies Bangle in Black
♡ Choker: Blah - My Penta Choker in Gold
♡ Bows: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Horns: Random Matter - Borgin Horns in Black
--------------------------
♬ SONG OF THE MOMENT
GOOD GIRLS BY 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment