16 January 2015

Uniorn Maiden

Hey Loves!
Soooo...I still haven't swiched over to the new computer yet. Surprisingly I'm so attached to this one. Typing on it just feels....right. The Mousepad seems right it's not too sensitive, not to clicky. All the things I don't like about this computer are not matching up to all the things I didn't know I loved but I know it's just that sense of familiarity that keeps me from switching BUT this is the last post on old clunker *tear drop* Keep on reading for info on the goodie doodads
Today I am the unicorn maiden! I'm sure you've heard by now that Collabor88 is having the best round in Collabor88 history....UNICORNS and I feel like I bought EVERYTHING there. You can find this dress that I have on there by Atomic and it's called the Petal Dress. I got set 1 but I wish I had gotten the fatpack since you can wear this as just a skirt too, which is something I am desperately in need of (MOAR SKIRTS PLZ) they are so inexpensive and so well made :D even fits over my cute azz with a xsmall. I also bought some of the accessories from LaGyo available at this round cause they are pastel AND flowers and it just had to happen right? 
OH! Of course you can't have a unicorn round without the cutest little unicorns evar! Leave it to MishMish to make me squee at 4am over how adorable something is. All my unicorns can be found at Collabor88. The flying one is called Winged Baby Unicorn, The holdable is called Baby Unicorn, and if you want a buddy to walk with you then the Baby Unicorn Companion is what you're looking for. The Companions emit a rainbow trail when they move and all the versions emit little sparklies LIKE REAL UNICORNS :D

Even though they are not also from c88 I did want to talk about the shoes I have on that can be won at Oh My Gacha from Yumyums. These are the ULTRA RARE versions of the CutiePie Platforms. You can customize these to look exactly how you want. The Base, Straps, and bow are all HUD changeable so you can even have two shoes that look different (like I did today)  you have until the end of the month but don't wait since there are so many awesome things to be found
If you haven't made your way to Collab88 or Oh My Gacha, what are you waiting for? Go go go! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always 
Lili 

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eye 1: Chop Shop  - Real Eyes in Lilypad
♡ Eye 2: Chop Shop  - Madness Eye
♡ Hair: Sweet Thing – Celi Hair ☆ The Season's Story
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden  - Sweet Luna Lipgloss in Pez
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Atomic – Petal Dress in Set 1 ☆ Collabor88 "Unicorns"
♡ Shoes: Yumyums – CutiePie Platform  ULTRA RARE ☆ Oh My Gacha
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Le Fil Casse – Snow Angel Necklace in Pink ☆ Oh My Gacha
♡ Ring: Maxi Gossamer – Unicorn Maiden Star Ring ☆ Collabor88 "Unicorns"
♡ Headband: LaGyo – Pastel Flowers Headband ☆ Collabor88 "Unicorns"
♡ Unicorn In Arms: MishMish – Baby Unicorn in White ☆ Collabor88 "Unicorns"
♡ Walking Unicorns: MishMish – Baby Unicorn Companions in Pink  & White ☆ Collabor88 "Unicorns"
♡ Flying Unicorn: MishMish – Baby Winged Unicorn in White ☆ Collabor88 "Unicorns"
♡ Unicorn Ears: Half Deer – Sweet Dreams Unicorn Set in Wintermelon ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Flowers In Mouth: LaGyo – Pastel Flowers Mouth ☆ Collabor88 "Unicorns"
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Yumyums – Frisky Succubus Tail in Ivory
♡ Wings: Melonopolis – Candy Angel Wings
♡ Ears: Mandala – Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Blah - Magical Pose Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment