05 January 2015

Simply Dreamy | Suzy Dolly By Angelica

Hey Loves!
Today I went with a VERY simple (for me) look. To be honest I wanted to challenge myself and do it since I usually feel so incomplete without all my attachment slots taken up. I have not only a skin to show you today but an outfit as well so keep on reading for detail okay? Okayyyy!

As you can tell I'm sure, I'm wearing a different skin from my usual and since it's an Angelica skin you know I adore it with all my heart. The one I have on today is a special for Oneword (I know! I can't get enough of oneword) and it's called Suzy Dolly and I absolutely adore the face! The lips are nice and plump the nose shaped the way I wanted, and I mean look how cute it is. When you buy it you will get teeth/no teeth versions as well as slink appliers to match the tone. 

Speaking of oneword >.> I also got this dress from there made by Moon Amore for this round. I love moon amore's creations and I love the freedom you get with the HUD to really make it your own. The Dress I have on is called the Dreams dress. I really loved the pink option for the bottom and went with the silvery, white on the top to match the shoes I decided to slip on.
I needed at least one accessory to feel like myself so I am using this fantasy looking halo from Cubic Cherry Kre-ations for this round's We <3 Roleplay and it's called the Goddess Halo. I am using the frost version of it but it is also available in other colors perfect for the look you are going for.

And that's it :D I hope you like the look give me some feedback on how I did yeah? Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: Angelica - Suzy Dolly in Dream ☆ OneWord
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Chus - Tin Tin Lenses in Poison
Hair: Spellbound - Velvet in Vintage Blonde Roots ☆ Gacha Prize
Hands: Slink
Feet: Slink (Medium Height)
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Nail Polish: Flair -  Slink Appliers Set 155 in #3
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Dress: Moon Amore - Dreams Dress ☆ OneWord
Shoes: Reign - Glitter Maryjanes in Silver ☆ Thank you for the present Mama Toasty <3
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Necklace: Forever Famous - Golden Snow Key in October ☆ The Gacha Mania
Halo on Back: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Goddess Halo in Frost ☆ We <3 Roleplay
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Horns: Melonopolis - Lil Imp Horns
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment