15 May 2015

Noomy Noomy Noomy

Hey pretty faces!
Many of my friends already know but I HATE silence when in a skype call or on voice and I will randomly make sounds to fill the silence one of those phrases being "noomy noomy noomy" I don't know what it means or what started it but it's successful with sending me into giggle fits and annoying my friends so WIN WIN RIGHT? 

My outfit today is colorful and fun and I have on a couple newly released goodies for you to see and then promptly pick up for yourself! Like what you see? Keep on reading for more infos and credits of course :D
I want to first start with these super cute shoes from The Sugar Garden. The moment I saw these shoes I KNEW I had to show them off. These are called Jelly Platform and they remind me of the Jelly shoes I used to wear as a little girl. I LOVED them and had them in every color....but  once it got hot my feet got stuck to them but I did NOT care cause adorable! There are SO many colors I have on one pink and one mint and if you want to see the other colors you can pick them up at the main store mkay? :D

Another thing I absolutely love is this skirt from Emporium! This is the Luu Skirt and you can pick this up from the Spooky Cute event! As always with Emporium the skirt is texture change with a HUD and I fell in lust with this pastel leopard print. If you're into more simple looks they have some really nice bold solid colors as well as other pretty prints to play around with. I'm not sure when the event ends BUT don't wait too long to snatch this skirt up!

Last but not least my nails! I found a new love with figure some months back and I usually don't announce my sponsors (cause I honestly hate saying it like that. I blog the products because I love them not because I feel forced if that makes sense) BUT I recently was accepted to be one of Figure's official bloggers and it has made me happy! In the picture above I have on the options from the Dreamy Applier HUD that you can pick up from The Showroom. Glitters not included *giggles* 

Tada! Time to shop and get all the pretty things? See you all soon! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chus - Mono Blitz in Heart
♡ Hair: Magika - Surprise ☆ NEW RELEASE
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Angelica - Jelly Lip Coat in Scarlet
♡ Nail Polish: Figure - Dreamy Slink Fingernails ☆New @ The Showroom
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Offbeat - Think Simple Tee RARE ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Skirt: Emporium - Luu Skirt ☆ New @ Spooky Cute
♡ Socks: Lolla's Closet - Babydoll Socks in White
♡ Shoes: The Sugar Garden - Jelly Platform Sandals in Mint & Pink ☆ NEW RELEASE
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Pink
♡ Necklace: Half Deer - Marshmallow Fruit Necklace in Stars Type 1
♡ Earrings: Boom - Miami Drop Earrings in Mint
♡ Bow: Yumyums - Eye On You  Bow in Minty
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment