05 May 2015

Wrapped In Darkness | OneWord Goodies

Heya my lovers!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilibugz/17195459460/
So today I am a little (Emphasis on little) out of my comfort zone but I thought that this dress was SO adorable and I thought "Well gotta show this to my lover faces!" so here I am doing just that *winkwinks* so my dears keep on reading to find out moar okay?
Ohai! So I have a couple things on me and around me from this round of OneWord which started on May 1st and will be ending on the 15th so you have 10 WHOLE DAYS to grab all the goodies. This round is Darkness and I got this amazing dress from Storybook whom may I also remind you guys I blogged something from last round. This dress has a super sexy element but not TOO sexy for me to cuten it up. This dress is called Torment and I have it in the black version, Pitch, but there are other glorious darker versions as well. I paired it with a necklace from Lucky Charlotte Camille or Lucky CC as I've heard it called as well and this is the Darkness Bird Skull Necklace. This necklace is HUD controlled for all your customization needs but I made mine all black to go with the dress :D

I used a couple props from a couple pose packs but I didn't use the poses since I wanted a very serene look and feel to this picture. Definitely check it out and shop shop shop! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili

Landmarks 

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Head: Utilizator - M3 Mesh Head
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Skin Applier: POMF - Little Hime in Sweet Tan
♡ Hair: Taketomi - Junko
♡ Feet: Ambix - Tippy Feet in Mid
♡ Body: Utilizator - Kemono Mesh Body v.1.13.2
♡ Boobs: Kemono Rigged Bewbs
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Storybook - Torment in Pitch ☆ OneWord "Darkness" May 1st - May 15th
♡ Shoes: G-Field - Alex Strap Shoes in Patent Black
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Lucky Charlotte Camille - Darkness Bird Skull Necklace ☆ OneWord "Darkness" May 1st - May 15th
♡ Headband: Autopsy - Ronce Headband in Black
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Fluffy Tail
--------------------------
♥ POSES & PROPS ♥
♡ Pose: Kirin - Sugar Pose #2
♡ Hanging on Wall: Frogstar - Vintage Lobotomy Kit ☆ OneWord "Darkness" May 1st - May 15th
♡ Flashlight: Elymode - Flashlight (Comes With Poses) ☆ OneWord "Darkness" May 1st - May 15th
♡ Butterflies: Mein - Dark Wings (Comes with Poses) ☆ OneWord "Darkness" May 1st - May 15th

No comments :

Post a Comment